Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release hints of how to make 3.04 work

Discussion on Release hints of how to make 3.04 work within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release hints of how to make 3.04 work

Seeing a lot of you just whine and whine for the hack instead of digging your brains into the problem. Also, you blame on UG people do not public it for you guys; yet, someone is not in UG at all and still make it work 1 hour right after the patch was out!

So, here it is . It is not full release but just giving you very helpful hints .

To make it work , you have to downgrade to old version and use an appropriate path for the files.

Btw, use your **** brain when vaccing because when acclaims patch it out it will be harder for us !
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/28/2008, 01:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bots123 View Post
Seeing a lot of you just whine and whine for the hack instead of digging your brains into the problem. Also, you blame on UG people do not public it for you guys; yet, someone is not in UG at all and still make it work 1 hour right after the patch was out!

So, here it is . It is not full release but just giving you very helpful hints .

To make it work , you have to downgrade to old version and use an appropriate path for the files.

Btw, use your **** brain when vaccing because when acclaims patch it out it will be harder for us !
Thnx a lot Bro..I was warking on **** hack about 3-4 days. Cuz I'm not just that kind of person,who knows a lot about it. I hacked the previouse one...BUt on this one I just stuck..thnx for the hint..=)))
Old 05/28/2008, 04:51   #3

thx i was on the right path just missed 1 little thing got it up and going no many thx. tried so many things over and over
Old 05/28/2008, 12:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bots123 View Post

to downgrade what?
the gg?
or the game version?
if u stop the update at the 3.0.3 and modify the hystory, the game doesn't work.
If u bypass the gg with the cosmotunes method the usa folder and the data.pak mod doesn't work (invalid client).
So, downgrade.. but downgrade what?
Old 05/28/2008, 12:44   #5

It blows my mind how people still dont understand what you mean by downdgrade LOL.

funny stuff.
Old 05/28/2008, 14:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFcheese View Post
It blows my mind how people still dont understand what you mean by downdgrade LOL.

funny stuff.
it's ridiculous how people can simply fill theyr mouth with words ][_,([])][_,
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2008, 15:31   #7

ppl stop pming me i'm not going to tell u how to do it the hint is there so figuer it out. at least this way it will stop the noobs from getting on and vacing all over the map and getting it patch. USE ur heads and stop asking on how to do it.
Old 05/29/2008, 00:27   #8

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersacid View Post
ppl stop pming me i'm not going to tell u how to do it the hint is there so figuer it out. at least this way it will stop the noobs from getting on and vacing all over the map and getting it patch. USE ur heads and stop asking on how to do it.
that doesnt make any sense ... can u use ur **** brain to figure out why somebody´s body reject its own skin ? well i can ... cuz im doctor ... now ... can I figure out what u mean ? guess what ... NO ... not bcuz im stupid... its just bcuz I dont have the basic knolege to understand wtf "appropriated path" means !

If some day ur **** body reject ur **** skin ill be glad to help cuz I know how to do it ! would u be so nice and stop telling us we are stupid just bcuz we didnt had the same goals that u did in ur life ?
Old 05/29/2008, 00:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersacid View Post
Hmmm
USE your heads?
I'm right?
Old 05/29/2008, 01:10   #10

hmmm if no one relases hack in public area that will be beter to all of the players with or without hacks rly on the patch 3.03 BMR in python there was alot of total nubbzors mobs was spreaded all over the maps , iv spend 1 hour just to get the mobs on the right place cuz it was impposible to grind after 5 mins some guy gathered all of the callus and heras and kicked them way of the map so if u want to put any vac or something like that just think a momment cuz some ppl like me grind to lvl and left the mobs on their places and no i said do not vac with ppl infront of me many ppl did that sh*t and bang the hack was done i dont know about editing winhex etc but rly plz if u use something then if u finish let the other ppl gain exp to cuz its very frustrating if u have to go half of the map to find some missing mobs thanks
Old 05/29/2008, 01:19   #11

lol ppl forgot that is just a game

they think korean dekaron never had this type of hack, and it never will be patched, but want or not want it'll be patched some day
i think really, they'r afraid for some day a new patch will released, and they dont get it work anymore.
i saw in the forum gamblex saying the best thing to hackers is a new challenge to hack something new when ur hack is patched, so the ppl that is in UG section is leecher too? sry for the question =X

and ya i agree have a lot of nbs using that and have a lot of them luring at the moment
so u say has less nbs luring now... but i think someone got any ss and sent to acclaim or maybe, gamehi was contacted already and they'r developing new patch

i tryed a lot of things... downgrade but not work... and i'll not lost my time to trying

anyway thanks to bots for something helpful, but sry its not enough, if u can say what need to that as unpacked data.pak, version, use new dekaron.exe version, edit with winhex, or use USA folder, something like that

good luck for all
Old 05/29/2008, 05:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1111 View Post
I haven't gotten it to work yet either but i think im on right track. I downgraded GG, made and appropriate path but I dont have a data.pak unpacker to edit the .csv files. The one I have is old and won't work.
im not sure if dging ur gg will help with the non agro vaccum thing ...
Old 05/29/2008, 06:05   #13

i attempted dging gg, unpacked data and edited the .cvs, and placed the USA folder dont work.

perhaps you can hint us a little more BOTS123. you would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05/29/2008, 06:42   #14

just one hint..........

,preceding
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2008, 06:50   #15

Hey guys, take a look on a "hint" from different points of view...and u'll get it...
It's not that hard to figure it out..

GL to All.