Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Error

Discussion on Weird Error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Weird Error

Okay well recently I got a windows 8 computer and I want to set it up on here. But I get this error. Its weird cause I used Gezrulez tutorial on making it since I use SQL2000 at the moment. I know the username and password and I get the error.

I did this on my windows 7 laptop and it ran fine and no errors I had to deal with.

Old 01/25/2014, 03:58   #2

its not weird, you dont have access set up properly to the sql server, that error is what happens when you dont have it set up correctly, theres nothing 'weird' about it. . . .
Old 01/25/2014, 04:26   #3

Already got it fixed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please i need help with this weird error
03/08/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/vaumg.png Please help me i don't know how to fix it
[Help] Weird Error pls help..
07/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i cant teleport to Alexandria TOWN.. and dont just say enable it coz its already enabled.. _RefRegionBindAssocServer SD = 1
Weird Error 9, Help please
04/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have 1 swsro client open, and when i try to launch another one via Silkmod, I get the error message with (9) at the end. Yesterday it worked fine and I could open a second client to plvl my char but today :confused: Any ideas how to fix this?
Weird error ??????????? < this one !
07/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hmm i installed eCSRO evrything went fine bla bla bla. Then i am comming to the part to press the start button. Then i get this: ??????????????/????\ Error. It is not that common screen with ur system settings on it is just a windows error. Any solution to this. I will post my Rig here. I want to play eSCRO coz joymax is just gay with providing service actually to only botters (although i bot my self xD.....i know it is tempting :P) Rig: Q6600 (2.4Ghz) 4Gbram 1 Terrybyte HDD Geforce...
Weird error?
06/02/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
About 4-5 of my friends including myslef are experiencing this weird problem when we start 2moons, Basically we start up 2moons, GG runs then our computers all restart. We've uninstalled mutiple times no success. Wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion/help?