Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dinosaur Mount

Discussion on Dinosaur Mount within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dinosaur Mount

I got bored and started playing around with the client and got the dinasour mount to fully work.

Video:

Sorry if video is laggy i got a crappy comp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2009, 05:12   #2

Nice could you PM me the file for my P Server?
Old 04/25/2009, 10:06   #3

Received Thanks: 7,682
evry1time the word leecher ..... not all ppls ae pros in editing client and a comunity is to help each other
Old 04/25/2009, 10:12   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
evry1time the word leecher ..... not all ppls ae pros in editing client and a comunity is to help each other

lol but theres a difference between asking for help and asking for the file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2009, 10:59   #5

did u know how to fix hp bug my max hp in my own ser is 65k? how to fix
Old 04/25/2009, 11:27   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post

sure. the community helps each other, but the guy who gets all files he wants just starts a server where he sells d-coins for money! that sux.
great. the community works it's *** off for some kind of noob who gets money for that
Old 04/25/2009, 15:12   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
nice work
Old 04/25/2009, 15:46   #8

i already have this.. figured it out quite some time ago.. theres also a griffon mount, cept u gotta change "aquira" to ventus.. thats bout all the info ima give you on getting the second mount
Old 04/25/2009, 16:38   #9

atm i am trying to make the lvl 130 mage armor looking like a elaiden
Old 04/25/2009, 19:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS.Devon View Post
atm i am trying to make the lvl 130 mage armor looking like a elaiden
your gonna have to play with mesh files and anim files and skel files to get that to work but gl
Old 04/25/2009, 19:46   #11

Lol a C-DEV got this working on Fussion 3 months ago...
Old 04/25/2009, 22:06   #12

DK-Mostwanted as that

Old 04/26/2009, 05:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOwnedx View Post
I got bored and started playing around with the client and got the dinasour mount to fully work.

Video:

Sorry if video is laggy i got a crappy comp.
Apparently not everyone in the Dekaron Community is retarded. Half the people here probably don't even know how to view a DDS file, OR how to edit one. Congrats man, I dropped you a thanks for your work. Maybe we could do a trade for those files? I may have something that'd be of your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
your gonna have to play with mesh files and anim files and skel files to get that to work but gl
You'd be wrong. You can't edit the Mesh files and Animation files. Simply because there aren't the tools to do it, nor does anyone know the original source. If it came from 3DS Max, Maya 3D or Blender.
Also, Edit the dds files. That's how you could edit a good portion of it.

But whatever, this kind of work is retarded, and pointless. Why doesn't someone actually develop Emulator files?
Old 04/26/2009, 07:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
Apparently not everyone in the Dekaron Community is retarded. Half the people here probably don't even know how to view a DDS file, OR how to edit one. Congrats man, I dropped you a thanks for your work. Maybe we could do a trade for those files? I may have something that'd be of your interest.
Thanks but making this mount ain't that hard i don't have my own server so there is nothing I want sorry.
Old 04/26/2009, 09:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xOwnedx View Post
Thanks but making this mount ain't that hard i don't have my own server so there is nothing I want sorry.
Well I have Emulator sources in C#, that I'm converting to C++ Code. Which would make this PServer community jolt alive. But I'm not releasing these files because I don't have the time to teach dumbfucks C# or C++.

But I was going to offer you my Auto-Updater I developed. Its basically a duplicate of the Acclaim/Dekaron one, minus the .div files.