Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sql Server Service Manager

Discussion on Sql Server Service Manager within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sql Server Service Manager

Hey guys,
my sql server service manager does not wanan start. :S
it shows up at taskbar etc. and i can open it but if i presss start nothing happends it just stays off no matter how many times i press start.. :S but before it worked fine

any 1 had this problem and knows how to fix this **** ?
thanks
Old 11/24/2012, 05:58   #2

You probly need to get a new license or something.

Roll the system clock back to a couple months ago -> pres play -> see if it works. If it works you need to get a new license. If it doesnt work then idk.
Old 11/24/2012, 13:40   #3

i tryed reinstal and now it works again. if it stops working again after some month then ill try what u said thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BETA] Dark Manager ( Advanced multi accounts manager with many^ features.)
12/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 90 Replies
Dark Manager ( BETA ) An Advanced Accounts Manager with multiple accounts database + many many functions. Hello all !, Today I present you the beta phace of Dark Manager. Features :- Store unilmited number of accounts. Login all accounts one by one logging out each and a safe time interval to prevent IP blocking.
[Release]Tyrant Manager | Multi window manager
10/17/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
I had this a long time ago, and until recent I've kept it private. This helped with my multiple character bottings and such. This should work with the current updates, since ArenaNet changed around their coding a bit. I've made it so that Gw2.exe is still hookable to any external hacks or bot. Before: before.png - Localhostr After: after.png - Localhostr Make sure to move "TyrantLoader.exe" to the main GW2 directory. Also, make sure that in all your Gw2.exe that your character is...
[SQL Server Service Manager Help]
05/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Okay so here's my problem. I went to bed and then woke up to find that my SQL Server Service Manager wont start. It sits there saying "Starting" and I haven't changed anything. The server is the same and the service too. Here's a pic. http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1310/capturegv z.png Okay so I need to know why It would start before and now it's not. :( If you know something I don't, Please leave the solution here.