Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.

Discussion on Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.

Every time I start to make a Pserver I've some errors. Sometimes at SQL server install, sometimes at Apache... Someone pls write a complete tutorial: How can someone make a working Pserver with SQL install, database backup, querys, IP settings, server rate settings, account creation in SQL, account creation with php (inc. apache install, settings) and starting the server (dbmon, cast... and client edit in winhex). Thx, sry 4 my poor eng.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2009, 10:08   #2

mabey this will help, its realy very good tutorial!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2009, 10:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perecas View Post
mabey this will help, its realy very good tutorial!
There is no SQL install, Apache config... tutorial in this video.
Old 01/04/2009, 11:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
:/ if you guys don't know what you are doing, just LEAVE IT OR LEARN IT!!!
i don't mean tutorials, but fixing your own **** errors!!
wtf? every 12-y-old boy has a "private server" but isn't even able to edit anything on that server..
noob-server-flooding ftw!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2009, 11:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
:/ if you guys don't know what you are doing, just LEAVE IT OR LEARN IT!!!
i don't mean tutorials, but fixing your own **** errors!!
wtf? every 12-y-old boy has a "private server" but isn't even able to edit anything on that server..
noob-server-flooding ftw!!
Lol silkbotter! Are you serious about my age? Or it was just a "maybe if I mean this, this sucka will leave the forum and "I" will be the great"? And you? How old are ya?
Let me think about. You are pro about everything with SQL, aren't you? But how many NOT 12y old wanna make NOT his own pserver. Here in our country isn't any Dekaron server. The others is laggy and so many bugs in there (skills, items etc.). Soo if you wanna help, just help, or leave pls this comments... Many thx.

And think about it, relax, listen some Liz Kay - To France or stg. other... And: Nefürgyéé le!
Old 01/04/2009, 11:49   #6

i'm talking about the whole community!!
EVERYONE wants to make a private server and spread it on the net..
i'm not guessing your age! i'm just saying how it is!
every day i got about 30 mails from some 1-post-leechers asking me what mssql is.
i mean, WTF?!? i'm talking to everyone here:
if you don't know what you are doing, just leave it!
get some skills first before asking someone to create your server and then be proud of it (even if you haven't dome anything else)
btw, i don't care if you stay here or leave... i do not intend to "be the greatest" my ego isn't that high.
just stick yourself in my position.
you spend about 3 hours per day getting some new stuff for the crappy chinese serverfiles, you release your stuff on epvpers, and after that you spend about 2 hours helping other people, 1 hour answering dumb pms, and maybe 30min on the serverfiles.
this really sux! and i'm kinda sick seing everyone wining that they can't just "open" the server. use some ******* google for christ sake!!
you can't just say that you wanna open a private server without even knowing what an ODBC source is!
and lofahax, this isn't for you. it's for all those winers who keep on begging for help to get a "running" server. i'm not a pro, i was as dumb as everyone else, but instead of making 100 threads, begging for video tutorials and for someone to make-me-a-server, i used the ******* internet and did some research!
yay! internet also got about 500MB usefull informations if you filter all the pr0n and the games out

by the way.. do you know what "TUTORIAL" means??
Transforming Upgraded Technician Optimized for Rational Infiltration and Accurate Learning

LEARNING! not just "making"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2009, 12:32   #7

I am exacly what silkbotter is talking about. A fool on 14, who wants to have a Pserver. He helped me with almost everything, but in the end, I just messed around with the files, until they worked for me. It is okay to ask for help, but try yourself, before asking. Lol, that just reminded me how dump I was, when I PM'ed Silkbotter for the first time
Old 01/04/2009, 15:25   #8

Quote:
every day i got about 30 mails from some 1-post-leechers asking me what mssql is.
get some skills first before asking someone to create your server and then be proud of it (even if you haven't dome anything else)
btw, i don't care if you stay here or leave... i do not intend to "be the greatest" my ego isn't that high.
you spend about 3 hours per day getting some new stuff for the crappy chinese serverfiles, you release your stuff on epvpers, and after that you spend about 2 hours helping other people, 1 hour answering dumb pms, and maybe 30min on the serverfiles.
this really sux! and i'm kinda sick seing everyone wining that they can't just "open" the server. use some fucking google for christ sake!!
you can't just say that you wanna open a private server without even knowing what an ODBC source is!
and lofahax, this isn't for you. it's for all those winers who keep on begging for help to get a "running" server. i'm not a pro, i was as dumb as everyone else, but instead of making 100 threads, begging for video tutorials and for someone to make-me-a-server, i used the fucking internet and did some research!
yay! internet also got about 500MB usefull informations if you filter all the pr0n and the games out

Transforming Upgraded Technician Optimized for Rational Infiltration and Accurate Learning

Kedves Silkbotter!

Elegem lett abból h fölöslegesen koptatom a pofámat! Ennek a Threadnek a címe: Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end
És nem az h: "Hogyan kössünk bele mások írásaiba?"
Hihetetlen nagy noob vagy! Ki a faszt érdekel h te mivel foglalkozol egész nap?? Leszarom magasról. Am azért is fölös az angolra fordítgatásom, mert úgyse arról pofázik egyik se h "Na akkor most ezzel kezdjük...", hanem az esetleg ilyen SQL Server 2000hez nem értőket lelamazni. Ahhoz értetek! Főjjetek a levetekbe, szopogassatok mélytengeri halacskát! Magyar vállalkozó szellemű honfitársaim! Akinek van ereje és kedve, az nyugodtan lefordíthatja ezt az egészet a köcsög silkbotternek és a fürdőskurva haverjainak! Ria Ria Hungária!!!
Old 01/04/2009, 15:46   #9

what?
write engish. the only word i understood was "noob"...
edit..
"silkbotternek és a fürdőskurva haverjainak"
you know what?
go **** yourself! if you're telling me that i should **** myself or something like that so PLEASE DELETE MY WORK ON YOUR ******* PC YOU ******* DIPSHIT!!!

close this ******* thread please.
i hope nobody helps you on your ******* problem you sick ****!!!

people like you should just.. "erm.. yeah.. THAT!!!" alone without friends!
you stupid jerk come here to epvpers, leecht the serverfiles that I released (i wasn't the first releaser, but i had hard work on it) and offend me just because you're too offened for being too dumb and lazy for setting up your own freaking server?
you're pathetic!

by the way: regarding to your post
Quote:
"maybe if I mean this, this sucka will leave the forum and "I" will be the great"
guess what... it doesn't matter if you'Re in this forum or not! comparing to YOU i am great!!!
you can't reach me...you never will...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2009, 15:53   #10

Quote:
this really sux! and i'm kinda sick seing everyone wining that they can't just "open" the server. use some fucking google for christ sake!!
and lofahax, this isn't for you. it's for all those winers who keep on begging for help to get a "running" server. i'm not a pro, i was as dumb as everyone else, but instead of making 100 threads, begging for video tutorials and for someone to make-me-a-server, i used the fucking internet and did some research!

I totally agree with You...Maybe this will be off, but when I made my own Mu-Online server. I had no Tut's or smthn, I just figured it out myself and did it...It's not so hard to think with your own brain...
Old 01/04/2009, 16:45   #11

Quote:
what?
edit..
you know what?
go **** yourself! if you're telling me that i should **** myself or something like that so PLEASE DELETE MY WORK ON YOUR ******* PC YOU ******* DIPSHIT!!!

you stupid jerk come here to epvpers, leecht the serverfiles that I released (i wasn't the first releaser, but i had hard work on it) and offend me just because you're too offened for being too dumb and lazy for setting up your own freaking server?
you're pathetic!

guess what... it doesn't matter if you'Re in this forum or not! comparing to YOU i am great!!!
Laza vagyok, leszarlak! Töröld a kibaszott threadot, ha tudod! Köcsög francia fasszopó! Nem érted amit írok? Keress tolmácsot, fordítsd le! Kupis mores barokara? ... Nah ide se jövök többbet! Csicskák! Magyar vagyok, nem turista!
Old 01/04/2009, 18:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofaxhax View Post
There is no SQL install, Apache config... tutorial in this video.
before posting for nothing at least search in this post someone posted the whole sql 2000 files that u need just read that post correctly and you will be able to do it if not then do like everyone else LEARN YOURSELF !
Old 01/04/2009, 22:28   #13

Yea it would be nice to have one from start to finish. There are a lot out, and every one is missing at least one step. And each one has it being done in a certain way, so if you search for that missing step it's a lot harder to find.
Old 01/04/2009, 22:33   #14

hey guys.. i've got a question, were can i get a 100% working mySQL Server..
Old 01/04/2009, 22:47   #15

Quote:
what?
edit..
you know what?

you're pathetic!

your a total douchebag