Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im Making A Server And Need SQL Help!!

Discussion on Im Making A Server And Need SQL Help!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im Making A Server And Need SQL Help!!

when i try to install SQL 2000 i cant click default,its greyed out any help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Windows XP Professional-2011-11-04-18-11-38.jpg (13.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 11/05/2011, 01:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nevermind fixed it Mods please close this or delete this!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making a server
01/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi all, Me & a friend want to create a private server. We found some topics about sjsro and ecsro but somelinks dont work or we only find clients. Atm, is it possible to create one, and if so, where can we download the stuff and what do we have to do to get it working?Also the db stuff. Thnx a lot!
Making a GTH server!!!
06/30/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi guys i am looking for the complete server files for GTH (gate to heaven) i was wondering if any one knows where i can download them. any help?
Making a new server
12/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
Hey im looking to make a private server maby for me and 3 to 4 friends, I Have tried dozens of other forums and guides most of which have dead links or a bad source, I plan to run it off of my laptop, I don't care if i need to use hamachi, and the laptop is running vista :(, so if any one can compile a source and guide for a noobie that would be great. Looking for a leveling server with mobs and a high exp and drop rate. Cps implemented would be Great I really want those lol rebith is kool but...