Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to edit archer's attack distance ?

Discussion on how to edit archer's attack distance ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to edit archer's attack distance ?

common attack distance how to edit it ? not skill 's .
Old 11/04/2011, 16:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its for reasons like this that people don't release stuff or tell people how to do things in private server developing.

Maybe you should try asking like this:

Does anybody know what file i would need to edit to change the attack distance of archers?

and then upon them telling you what file, go ahead and open it in a csv editor and check it out for yourself, i don't play private servers anymore but if im correct it was something as easy as attack distance in monster.csv

But someone with better knowledge would be able to let you know. Getting things given to you wont help its best to ask for tips on how to do it and then learn yourself, then in future if you have this problem you will know because you learnt it before instead of it being given to you.