Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BMR no aggro script

Discussion on BMR no aggro script within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/05/2008, 09:28   #46

elite*gold: 0
This script not work after 3.0.3,PLS remade it.
Old 05/15/2008, 22:28   #47

in 3.0.3 Invalid Client, pls reinstall
PLS help me
Old 05/15/2008, 23:37   #48

Cause of the Recent patch, thats why u get this error. This Script hasn't been updated for the new patch.
Old 05/16/2008, 03:28   #49

Yep this is not working anymore so dont even bother with it ..
Old 05/16/2008, 06:03   #50

this not work anymore i just try it...
Old 05/16/2008, 09:23   #51

Update it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modified Non-Aggro Script for Crespo Dungeon
07/23/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 27 Replies
What's Different? I added 1 line that freezes all mobs that are not being vacced to you. In other words, if you are doing a Crespo run with wall hack, you have no fear that the monsters will wander beyond the walls. They will not move from where they spawn until they detect you and start moving toward you. On further testing, I discovered that the mobs do still move at a very slow rate. This will result in a few wandering into the wall, but they will be within easy reach. If you just want...
Help modifying non-aggro CE script please
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Here is the non-aggro code I'm using: The bold section is used to control mob speed. I want to make the mobs move a bit slower, but cannot figure out what value to replace the existing one with. 41400000 seems to be an absurdly high value, so I am guessing it is not the "actual" mob speed, but a reference or code value. At the moment, I have just deleted the line, so that mobs move at their normal speed. Any help at adjusting the speed value would be appreciated.
[Release] Tz2moons AI (non-aggro) Changer Script
09/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
~THis is a Script for Winhex that changes mostly every Mob's AI key to 6 ~ ~Sometime when you're a low lever and you wallhack to another map, Mobs can attack you once in a while when you attack them, so this script will make them totally non-aggro~ ~Open the file with Notepad to see the Instructions.~
Non-aggro script request
05/19/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
could some one plz make a non aggro script to use in WinHex. if no one wants to make a script plz someone tell me how to use WinHex to manipulate the data.pak step by step and very simple that would be awesome. (PLZ don't flame)
Eu Dekaron Non Aggro Script
04/17/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Hello, for all those who wants mobs to be non-aggro in Eu Dekaron, heres a script I wanna share. Open your data.pak with winhex. Download my script and just drag it in winhex, then click save and mobs should be now non-aggro. Hint: when doing some AOE skills, some mobs will hit you back as a reflex, so don't be surprise. This is mostly done by range mobs or another player is close by. PS: Some mobs are server sided what means, you cant non aggro/vac hack.. etc on them Credits to:...