Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins)

Discussion on Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2007, 07:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
Just a few questions;

1) Does 2moons log the mac address of the person who creates the account and then you'd be able to play it on any computer to level it and still get the coins?

2)Would it matter if you referred the person, changed your mac and then create the account it any order would be fine if you at least change it?

3)If you referred with an account on a different computer than you created it, would it still work?

Please and thanks.
Old 12/26/2007, 15:05   #32

2moons is easier for me with all those mod exp...i get my 13 lvl 20 accounts on 2moons in 4 days! thats all with 2x exp and monster edit tho... ^^ ^^ 1 more account to go to get my perma mount !! ^^
Old 12/26/2007, 20:59   #33

I cant change my address if someone create for me i can play?
Old 12/27/2007, 13:40   #34

how long does it takes until u got the coins??

and is the mac address only needed for the account registration or also for the client when i lvl from 1 to 20?
Old 12/27/2007, 14:14   #35

wow david perry!! ^^ hope you have a good stay here at ePvP!! good?? and oh! sometimes its takes a while to get coins ... >.<
Old 12/27/2007, 16:13   #36

yeah its david perry himself!

u mind answering my question tho? refered to the mac usage?

PS: anyone tried to teleport the lvl 1 guy to draco and level him up there very fast?
Old 12/27/2007, 17:58   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidPerry View Post
yeah its david perry himself!

u mind answering my question tho? refered to the mac usage?

PS: anyone tried to teleport the lvl 1 guy to draco and level him up there very fast?
oh shut your korn hole big guy!! just work on your own shizz and go back to your sorry arss world ... nough said! ^^
Old 12/27/2007, 21:37   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=EPvP^RULEZ=- View Post
oh shut your korn hole big guy!! just work on your own shizz and go back to your sorry arss world ... nough said! ^^
your (e-)***** is and remains tiny, your post count wont change this... pshh
Old 12/28/2007, 03:53   #39

Wouldn't it be easier to have a set system between (x) many people who we are relatively close with and we just use each others ref links?
Old 12/28/2007, 14:08   #40

Quote:
your (e-)***** is and remains tiny, your post count wont change this... pshh
wow talk about gayness... making statement on somebody elses (e-)***** or whatever... is kinda not so manly at all... im not saying that you ARE gay so no offense ... im just saying... ermm...
Old 12/28/2007, 14:26   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=EPvP^RULEZ=- View Post
wow talk about gayness... making statement on somebody elses (e-)***** or whatever... is kinda not so manly at all... im not saying that you ARE gay so no offense ... im just saying... ermm...
u just saying....ermm....nothing, thats the only problem i have cockluver!
can u write sth usefull?i mean ok, theres a syntax... but your words have no meaning! u are spammin the hole board.... jus thought i made a statement
Old 12/28/2007, 16:39   #42

Quote:
u just saying....ermm....nothing, thats the only problem i have cockluver!
can u write sth usefull?i mean ok, theres a syntax... but your words have no meaning! u are spammin the hole board.... jus thought i made a statement
omg dude!! whats up with you and the word ***** and c*ck??! ok just stop ok! we are just spamming at this rate... and dont drag me on to that!! so you win!! i loose! (but im not a c*ckluver) hows that ??
Old 12/29/2007, 05:43   #43

Question

Would it still work if i create something like 20 accounts at 1 mac address
and then changing the mac address every time after i lvled one account to lvl 20 or do i have to create each account with another mac address?
Old 02/22/2008, 14:36   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuoko View Post
ROFLMAO change ur mac address? ROFLMAO dont u know changing ur mac address would turn ur net off? LMAO the mac address is put into ur internet service account allowing u to have an IP other wise without it ur fucked O.O... so changing it would mean 1 thing calling ur internet provider and having them change it in their server to allow u to connect LMAO matt ur nothing but bullshittin pple.... yea so what im flamin good reason to be ur mac address is SET into ur MODEM u wont beable to change it without buyin a new one gl buddy.....now ur IP dhcp forcers etc. yea sure no problem wireless net goin on someone elses not a problem...but ur MAC are yout hat fucking stupid? ITS SET BY THE COMPANY WHAT THE MAC ADDRESS IS NOT YOU NOT YOUR NET PROVIDER!!!!!!

namek u can multi client ANYTHING
Quote:
LMAO im sure u did but how bout taking a look under ur modem and u will notice the MAC one u cant change it urself.... its not u who sets what ur mac number is or ur net provider its FACTORY SET NOT HOME SET OR NET PROVIDER SET.... your IP can be home set or net provider set... and 1 i dont have to look not with as long as ive been doin shit like this... your MAC address is put into ur net providers system GIVING YOU NET if you change it then what would that do? it would turn ur net service off due to them NOT HAVING your mac address....

well maybe i should go into better detail for you IF you dont have WIFI or a PHONE MAC ADDRESS to the list of allowed addresses you wont beable to change it so gl .... i dont need noobs telling me whats possible and what isnt i been net hackin and much more for 10+ years now
I love it when people pretend to know what they are talking about. I've arived at two possible conclusions.
1) English is not your first language
2) You're 12

Please select the appropriate conclusion, and submit your report, thank you, come again.

By the way, ISP's work by the mac address of the physical modem that they supply to you. Most of these modems have virtual emulated networks on them that your computer's nic connects to. This means that they do not need to know the mac address of your computers nic card. For example if you make a call to your ISP's tech. support, and they request a mac address you can usually give them either your physical cable/dsl modem address, or you're nic card address. This is because when you plug a computer into your cable/dsl modem, if the modem is authed, and you have active internet service, any computer connected to the modem is automatically added to the ISP's main database via the virtual emulated network on the modem. Change computers, or spoof an address, and the new address is automatically added to the ISP's system by your modems virtual emulated network.

THAT is how it works. The connection is not configured by the physical value of your NIC card mac address, r-tard.

And by the way, its very simple to spoof a mac address. Its simple because all you are doing is changing the driver properties in the active OS. If you reinstall windows, you would have your default mac address back again. The outgoing NIC address is controlled by your OS, not the card itself. Thats why this works. Also, 2moons protects against users leeching acclaim coins by referring themselves by - you guessed it - watching the NIC cards mac address. So when you spoof your address, you bypass the 2moons protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow207213 View Post
i have a router which has my MAC address cloned and THAT is the mac address that my isp recognizes. I realise changing that will not let me connect anymore(although there are a few other MACs that do connect still).

However i now also able to *spoof* any mac address i want for my nic card and by doing this, 2moons thinks that i am running the game from a different computer on the same network. Ive made 2 accounts before by changing MAC of router to something else that would connect and i did not recieve the 300 coins.(but it seems like its connecting to someone elses internet cuz when i do ip check, it gives me and address of a town close by, but not mine).

but now i leave my router mac the way it is and *spoof* (not physically change) the mac address on my nic card and 2moons has been granting me the coins. I dont really care how it works, but im thankful to the creator of this thread cuz im getting my coins and thats all it matters.. it appears they check the source mac address thats sending the packets.
Changing router properties will not modify your connection to the ISP, it will modify your connection to the router, probobly breaking it. You would either have to restore your modems mac to the router, set it to automated setup, or unplug the router and connect directly to the modem to restore your connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhugox View Post
Would it still work if i create something like 20 accounts at 1 mac address
and then changing the mac address every time after i lvled one account to lvl 20 or do i have to create each account with another mac address?
Follow the guide correctly and everything will work out fine.

I just tested this method again last monday to make sure, and yes it is still working if you follow the instructions.
Old 02/23/2008, 05:23   #45

Quote:
LMAO im sure u did but how bout taking a look under ur modem and u will notice the MAC one u cant change it urself.... its not u who sets what ur mac number is or ur net provider its FACTORY SET NOT HOME SET OR NET PROVIDER SET.... your IP can be home set or net provider set... and 1 i dont have to look not with as long as ive been doin **** like this... your MAC address is put into ur net providers system GIVING YOU NET if you change it then what would that do? it would turn ur net service off due to them NOT HAVING your mac address....

well maybe i should go into better detail for you IF you dont have WIFI or a PHONE MAC ADDRESS to the list of allowed addresses you wont beable to change it so gl .... i dont need noobs telling me whats possible and what isnt i been net hackin and much more for 10+ years now
I think you should have spent those 10 years in English class.
But who cares if he is in fact bullshitting anyone. You're not helping by blowing up in an internet keyboard breaking rage. Its the internet just calm down and take a deep breath and relax.
Oh yeah, look into seeing if you can get an english teacher to help your english.
Closed Thread