Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant login to spacemap

Discussion on Cant login to spacemap within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,577
Cant login to spacemap

Hey all,
i play on global europa 1, and it seems both my acc cannot login to the spacemap after jumping a gate.

Is anyone else having trouble getting in?

i cleared my cache, tried with bot to login did not work..., tried other browser :P
Seems like a server problem?
Old 02/05/2017, 21:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Hey all,
i play on global europa 1, and it seems both my acc cannot login to the spacemap after jumping a gate.

Is anyone else having trouble getting in?

i cleared my cache, tried with bot to login did not work..., tried other browser :P
Seems like a server problem?
mine works

but you're not the only one complaining:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2017, 22:02   #3

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Hmmm, all accounts in bot runs fine.

edit: Okay server is very laggy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2017, 22:28   #4

Looks like i cant login untill server restart...
******* awesome.
Old 02/06/2017, 17:26   #5

elite*gold: 4
i had the same problem i can't log in on map had the problem for 5 days i talked to some mods they said its a problem of my inet but that worked fine i deleted cache too
Old 02/06/2017, 17:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachefaust View Post
i had the same problem i can't log in on map had the problem for 5 days i talked to some mods they said its a problem of my inet but that worked fine i deleted cache too
LOL, that sucks
But anyways my problem is solved, could not finish my gates on double gg day.. Sad
Old 02/06/2017, 18:25   #7

elite*gold: 4
yeah i had 1 million uri fort the ggs i stoped playing after 5 ggs cause of laggs now i'm staying with 800k till next sunday hopin i can do the rest -.-
Old 02/07/2017, 16:15   #8

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
But anyways my problem is solved,
#closed
Closed Thread