Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Bot announcement from the developers - part 4

Discussion on [Discussion] Bot announcement from the developers - part 4 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/23/2013, 20:55   #16

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zijjukegia View Post
But you have a great account and it's not so good when it will get a bann because one ID
They don't really do anything about pictures because people can do stuff like this
(was taken a while ago)

you can get the uid and all that other stuff but the alien kills and stuff like mtv (never saw that before) could incline them to watch you lol
Old 07/23/2013, 21:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
Don't worry, They can only do it the people who are caught botting. If they think they can just remove every users NPC shots they are just so so wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 22:01   #18

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
Don't worry, They can only do it the people who are caught botting. If they think they can just remove every users NPC shots they are just so so wrong.
The biggest problem is that they can do whatever they want. Even take points from honest players.
Old 07/23/2013, 22:28   #19

Received Thanks: 1,746
A honest player never kill streuner and lordakia ))))))))) deduction of some of you
unless you are phoenix lvl 6
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 22:54   #20

elite*gold: 20
yeah , i don't think that a fair player killed 1 million streuners by hand ^^
Old 07/23/2013, 22:56   #21

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by noppe_1 View Post
yeah , i don't think that a fair player killed 1 million streuners by hand ^^
Well I knew someone like that from int1. I was with him on TS while he was killing aliens on x2. Same as I knew someone who was happy by collecting bonusboxes only by his hands. That was weird but real.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 23:24   #22

Received Thanks: 2,658
I think that this is a **** for fear players... i hope thay bp only make this with banned users....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 23:56   #23

When does this update take place
Old 07/24/2013, 00:03   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I think that this is a **** for fear players... i hope thay bp only make this with banned users....
To be fair why should they? They are not idiots, they know lots of bots never got caught and never will because we stopped botting as soon as they said there was a new script coming out, but we still botted for all those years with 0 punishment.
I'm going to lose 450k rps on my main ship when this update takes place, I'm going to drop down to a Colonel for the first time in 2 years. However without botting my ship would be so small and useless I would have quit 2 years ago also.

Without any doubt we have got far more from botting than we are going to lose. DarkOrbit have finally got the upper hand on us and they not going to let it go without dealing as much damage as they can to people who used programs on their game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2013, 00:19   #25

Old 07/24/2013, 11:25   #26

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi32 View Post
To be fair why should they? They are not idiots, they know lots of bots never got caught and never will because we stopped botting as soon as they said there was a new script coming out, but we still botted for all those years with 0 punishment.
I'm going to lose 450k rps on my main ship when this update takes place, I'm going to drop down to a Colonel for the first time in 2 years. However without botting my ship would be so small and useless I would have quit 2 years ago also.

Without any doubt we have got far more from botting than we are going to lose. DarkOrbit have finally got the upper hand on us and they not going to let it go without dealing as much damage as they can to people who used programs on their game.
I know people who play without programs and they kill a lot of strenuer and lordakia
Old 07/24/2013, 11:40   #27

I knew about that.
A community maneger told me on 12/6/2013 I have it on skype.

My strong acc (colonel) 2 years I have botted only on x-7 and I make colonel for two years.

I have much much kristallin kills.
I hope they don't remove x-7 rankpoints :X.

F*ck Bugpoint!
Old 07/24/2013, 11:50   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi32 View Post

Take in mind that most (if not all) major collos and generals will drop aswell, because they must have botted in x-2 like all of us have. So the ranks should theoretically stay about the same. Correct me if I'm wrong...
Old 07/24/2013, 12:08   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeeh View Post
Take in mind that most (if not all) major collos and generals will drop aswell, because they must have botted in x-2 like all of us have. So the ranks should theoretically stay about the same. Correct me if I'm wrong...
The idea behind this update is that if you were legit you would have very few Struener and Lordakia kills in comparison to the botters. So whilst the bots rank drops by 100,000s + the legit players only drops by 20k - 30k roughly.

On my server the highest legit player is a Colonel (in my company), when this update takes place he will be a Chief Colonel. A lot of botter Colonels will also lose their 1 star to legit Basic Colonels. So the ranks will change for the better of those who have played legit.

Maybe that's just my server but the ranks certainly won't stay the same ...
Old 07/24/2013, 12:35   #30

Received Thanks: 1,577
Hmm i do not think they wil do this, this would make no sense, there are players with over 1000 alpha gates done, thats 40 streuners x 1000 = 40.000 streuners from them alpha's alone...

then you got beta gamma, makes +- 60K rankpoints they wil lose?
If they want it to be fair, make the rankpoints only work for hunting.
This could put bots out of the ranking for ever, they could only win ranks with fair play.

Or just higher the rank points you get for kristallin, so it doesnt matter WHAT you shoot, it matters how long you shoot.
Or atleast enable x2 friendly fire.

It is theyre own fault! they disabled bonusbox botters, they harmed no one, only cloacks in the maps .. You didnt notice them if you did not click them.
But then they change the inside of the boxes, and the rankpoints went even more crazy then before.
Own fault ^^