Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help-eco rockets

Discussion on Help-eco rockets within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help-eco rockets

Hi.
Ich habe ein problem.es hat mit dem bot nichts zu tun.

Wenn ich mich in den game einlogge sind die SAR-2 rockets seletktiert.ich selektiere ECO und wenn ich die map wechsele schießt er wieder mit SAR rockets.also immer wenn ich mich einlogge oder die map wechsele schießt er wieder mit SAR.

Habe alle SAR verkauft,den rocket luncher gewechselt,den auto shot rocket Cpu gewechselt , doch das selbe problem.
Habe auf mehreren computers versucht ,aber nichts.

Weiß jemand was ich machen muss??
Danke im voraus.
Old 05/04/2012, 12:33   #2

can you sent me a english spoiler??? i can not connect to google
Old 05/04/2012, 12:35   #3

english please :-)
Old 05/04/2012, 12:43   #4

Schreib es mal in das offiziele Forum in den Technik Support Bereich ( hier ist so etwas ähnliches direkt an den Support von Do.
Denke hier kann man dir weniger helfen.

Mfg Izavo
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 13:04   #5

Danke schon,also bin ich nicht alleine.

English:
When i log in to the game,the SAR-2 rockets are selected.I change to ECO,but when i jump the portal,the SAR rockets are again selected.

I've tried evrything:selld all SAR rockets,changed the rocket luncher and the rocket luncher Cpu(buied new ones),but the same problem.
Old 05/04/2012, 13:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SISI** View Post
Danke schon,also bin ich nicht alleine.

English:
When i log in to the game,the SAR-2 rockets are selected.I change to ECO,but when i jump the portal,the SAR rockets are again selected.

I've tried evrything:selld all SAR rockets,changed the rocket luncher and the rocket luncher Cpu(buied new ones),but the same problem.

laziness