Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rockets question

Discussion on rockets question within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb rockets question

Hello DO players
I have one question. Is there are any way to buy more rockets than 4.5k? my ship have 38k rockets many types. But i dont have rocket launcher rockets and cant buy more because of limit. When i bought my acc was having 80k rockets how it posible? any trick or hack? I asked support they said shot all your rockets. So i said them f**k off. Its really stupid thing
Old 02/29/2012, 22:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapinas55 View Post
Hello DO players
I have one question. Is there are any way to buy more rockets than 4.5k? my ship have 38k rockets many types. But i dont have rocket launcher rockets and cant buy more because of limit. When i bought my acc was having 80k rockets how it posible? any trick or hack? I asked support they said shot all your rockets. So i said them f**k off. Its really stupid thing
Spin you galaxy gate energies.
Old 03/01/2012, 15:22   #3

u could sell rockets u dont need or you dont want
Old 03/01/2012, 15:53   #4

Easiest way could be, that you buy red or yellow hellstorm rockets.. they are not included in rocket limit so you can buy them as much as you want
Old 03/01/2012, 18:55   #5

How to sell ?
Can I sell mines too ?
Old 03/01/2012, 20:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaubermushiizxD <3'™ View Post
How to sell ?
Can I sell mines too ?
Of course. just go to Equipment and then hangar. or something like that.