Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xbox 360 MC2 Racing Wheel

Discussion on Xbox 360 MC2 Racing Wheel within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xbox 360 MC2 Racing Wheel

Ich verkaufe mein Xbox360 MC2 Lenkrad + Pedale!
MadCatz Lenkrad und Pedale licensed for Xbox360™

Bei Interesse einfach mitbieten
Old 11/21/2011, 21:17   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Wir haben eine Trading Section.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
360, konsole, lenkrad, xbox

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XBox Gameing Wheel [Geht nicht richtig]
06/17/2011 - Main - 0 Replies
Ich habe schon lange so ein gameing Wheel fuer meine Xbox 360. Jetzt habe ich probiert ob es an meinem PC gehen wuerde, denn ich habe TDU2 geholt fuer denn PC. Under Software Downloads | Microsoft Hardware Habe ich dann denn driver geholt fuer denn Xbox 360 controler, nicht wireless. Wo alles fertig war habe ich das lenkrad angeschlossen und es ging auch. Aber, jetzt habe ich TDU2 aufgerufen, unter denn opotionen erstmal die steuerung denn controler angepast. Mein problem ist das der lenkrad...
SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel Usb vers.
01/30/2011 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Tach, Ich habe ein Problem mit meinen Lenkrad. Immer wenn ich Landwirtschaftssimulator2011 damit spielen will,geht die Kamera über den Trecker und man guckt von oben auf den Trecker hilfe wäre echt nett!!
BOI:The Terror Wheel
06/11/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
The developers of Battle of the Immortals have released their latest mount; The Terror Wheel. At the moment the Terror Wheel is the biggest mount available. The developers say that the Terror Wheel's image is based on the fact that many items and gears in BoI have a mechanical look to them. For example, the game's Soul Gear was designed mainly to have a mechanical look to it. The Terror Wheel follows this style. Players ask: Why a giant wheel? Developerssay they used a wheel design due to its...
How to get zero cooling on Big Wheel ?
04/13/2008 - Archlord - 21 Replies
I read sometime ago there was a post telling you that you can use the size 40 packet by clicking on the ground. I tried this on my knight without success. Can someone kindly tell me how to find the missing size 40 packet for Big Wheel?