Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spending $50 Storm server

Discussion on Spending $50 Storm server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spending $50 Storm server

Buying ninja items or descent account with items

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SPENDING $1500 ON SHAIYA ACCS.
12/14/2009 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hello my name is Kevin we can discuss, over email or you can download Windows Live Messenger your choice. I am willing to spend up to $1500. If your account is good, i will need you to sell most of your items ( the more money the better). -As i would rather have cash then items even though etc. - Account must have some decent money, i will pay more if you have more coins. Contact: [email protected] I am available over email and Windows Live Messenger.
How to get Heaven Blessing without spending money at all!!
08/16/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
of course, many of u wishes to get heaven blessing but they don't have the money to buy it. well, i figured a way for u to get free heaven blessing without paying anything! and it only takes about 5-15 min.!! |STEP 1| Join the mount's warpaint event, just draw anything stupid :rolleyes: all we want is to get the link. (use the existing players login to get it after u finish) |STEP 2| take the link and scroll down to the end of the page u'll find register press it and register normally....
Db Spending help?
10/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
I have 7 DBS and a naked lvl 93 trojan. What to do? what should i spend my dbs on?