Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Major IV Euw account-all info

Discussion on WTS Major IV Euw account-all info within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Major IV Euw account-all info

Perm M4Super90
175k GP
MAJ 4 33%
In #2 Clan (Engage The Rage)
67 Days of G36E in Inbox Unopened
37 Days of M417 in Inbox Unopened
Lots of Gases and Flashes too Unopened
1.18 KDR
20 Bonus Gp Passes (100%
40 Bonus Exp Passes (100%)
98 Party Respawn Tokens
10 Megaphons
1 Super Megaphone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Major 1 | 5 Perms | Full Gear | All info
03/04/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, Im selling an Major-1 with 5 perms and full nx gear. Kdr: 1.50+ GP: 225k+ I have all data to change password and other information. I trade with middleman or you give first. I know all the methods of the scammers so dont waste my time with scamming!!
[Selling] CFNA AXE Rose/Old AWM xmas/All Char ZP/Full Info/Major+HS
01/25/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this account : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details The account have M4A1 Snow Xmas too. GP : 34067 ZP : 407 BP : 6000 Cupouns : 67 Items : Bags for 1 year each one, EXP Plus 3 months I want 60 PSC/ Middleman or you go first.
[Selling] Major-3 and CSM4for sale/trade FULL INFO
03/23/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo everyone i want to sale or trade with this acc's MM is allowed(but not fake one im not stupid) 1st acc *RANK:Major-3 87% *KD:1.2X+ *GP:12K *Gender:Blonde female *GRADE:Silver *FULL INFORMATION
Trade/Buying CFNA Account [ FirstLT/Captian/Major] <--- For More Info :)
09/26/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello today i show my Silkroad account , server Orion Level 117 to trade with firstlt/captian/major account on crossfire ^.^ , who intrested and want more info just add me :- skype:Legendry1337 yahoo:[email protected] only use OMM or u start first .. cheers