Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Major-3 and CSM4for sale/trade FULL INFO

Discussion on Major-3 and CSM4for sale/trade FULL INFO within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Major-3 and CSM4for sale/trade FULL INFO

Hallo everyone
i want to sale or trade with this acc's
MM is allowed(but not fake one im not stupid)
1st acc
*KD:1.2X+
*GP:12K
*GRADE:Silver
*FULL INFORMATION
*LEGIT
*Perm'sp-19 MOD,AK-74M,MG36,AK-74,M4A1,Cobra,USP-se,color name change,Elite+full inbox
Screenshots:

2nd
CSM-4
*KD:1.2
*GP:1K
*GRADE:Silver
*FULL INFORMATION
*LEGIT
*Perm's:G36E Valkirye and WA-2000 tactical
*Screenshots:
we will talk about the price in the skype.
SKYPE-shay.elbaz5
Before u add read this , first u need to pay then u get the player and just to be realistic and fair u can pay the half price then u get player information and u can check it and when u pay the next half u get the full information.these is a player only for serious customers dont add if ur trying to scam i am not dumb.(btw give me credit before you use my thread format)
and i just wanna say that i know that im new member here but im really trusted and known member from ****
Old 03/23/2013, 00:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

eyyy men i have cpt5 classic raven perm and ak47 you interest add me skype : SuiciidexD
Old 03/23/2013, 17:56   #3

No tnx.
Bumping up