Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] 5293 Packet Structures

Discussion on [RELEASE] 5293 Packet Structures within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 09/03/2010, 22:06   #46

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
I didn't mean it like that =s
I meant that they should try themselves. They'd learn a hell of a lot more if they did.
Learning to write logic is alot more important than finding packet structures, the simple fact that im not upto date with the packet structures most of the time should be encouragement enough if someone really has the passion to create something, otherwise they cant really be arsed so will have to deal with my releases when i get around to them. But like i say logic is more important.
Old 09/04/2010, 05:42   #47

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
<agree>

I can obviously find some packet structures myself but the time it takes me to go log one and fully document it is a bit much for my tastes. Obviously I CAN do it... but having a wiki for reference is infinitely helpful.

Mostly cause I tend to miss things xD I find something that 'works' and then leave it at that and forget to bother with other values and offsets :P

Anyways, rather offtopic imo.
Old 09/06/2010, 05:03   #48

elite*gold: 0
I never knew that finding packet structures was hard o.o

I think i have all of the most current ones structured anyone want?

And yep, just as korvacs said, the logic of what you're building is more important.

Your packet structures are no more unique than anyone elses as long as they work, but your logic, however, should be different. And honestly that's the hard part. Why do you care that he released 3 packet structures?

Only things that have changed that aren't in korvacs wiki already is your name was shifted down like 4 bytes and the auth packet just flipped some stuff around... no big deal if you ask me.

/rofl.
Thanks
1 User