Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Joys Mission Quest

Discussion on [Release]Joys Mission Quest within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Joys Mission Quest

i was bored so i made this quest

Objective:

i. Pay a visit to Joy, who stands all by herself next to a bridge near the Maple Forest waterfalls.
ii. Take her letter to Mike in Desert City. Mike agrees to help her make a new bow, but needs: 2 Normal Fury Gems, 1 Normal Dragon Gem and 5 Euxenite Ores.
iii. Get the gems and euxenite ores ready and Mike will give you a magic bow.
iv. Bring this bow back to Joy, she will give you an Elite Leopard Coat as a token of gratitude.

in packethandling/NPCDialog.cs
paste this
Code:
#region Joy
                            case 21:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Please take this to Mike in DesertCity(488,617)So that he may fix my fathers bow"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Okay", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("i have the bow", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I am to busy", 255));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.MyChar.AddItem(721221);
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(721220, 1))
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(721220));
                                            if (GC.MyChar.Job >= 40 && GC.MyChar.Job <= 45)
                                            {
                                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(133038);
                                            }
                                            if (GC.MyChar.Job >= 20 && GC.MyChar.Job <= 25)
                                            {
                                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(131058);
                                            }
                                            if (GC.MyChar.Job >= 140 && GC.MyChar.Job <= 145)
                                            {
                                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(134058);
                                            }
                                            if (GC.MyChar.Job >= 130 && GC.MyChar.Job <= 135)
                                            {
                                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(134058);
                                            }
                                            if (GC.MyChar.Job >= 10 && GC.MyChar.Job <= 15)
                                            {
                                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(130058);
                                            }
                                            if (GC.MyChar.Job >= 50 && GC.MyChar.Job <= 55)
                                            {
                                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(135058);
                                            }

GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thank You Very Much take this elite LeopardCoat as a token of my gratitude"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you", 255));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("u do not have the item i require"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Okay", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    break;
                                }
                            #endregion
Code:
#region Mike
                            case 22:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("What do u want"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("i have a letter from ur friend joy", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("i have the items for you", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Just Passing By", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(721221, 1))
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(721221));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Seems she wants me to fix her fathers bow i will need some things to fix it for her i will need,"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("2 Normal Fury Gems, 1 Normal Dragon Gem and 5 Euxenite Ores"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("ok i will get them for you", 255));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Leave me alone i am busy"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Okay", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700021, 2))
                                        {
                                            if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700011, 1))
                                            {
                                                if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(1072031, 5))
                                                {
                                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(700021));
                                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(700021));
                                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(700011));
                                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(1072031));
                                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(721220);
                                                }
                                                else
                                                {
                                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You do not have the 5 Eux Ores"));
                                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("oh srry i will go get them", 255));
                                                }
                                            }
                                            else
                                            {
                                                GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You do not have the Normal DragonGem"));
                                            }
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You do not have the 2 Normal Fury Gems"));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    break;
                                }
                            #endregion
now in the OldCODB open npc.txt and paste this
Quote:
21 8280 2 0 1011 323 187
22 8290 2 0 1000 488 617
I've tested the quest and it all works.
and now u have the quest Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2010, 14:31   #2

Nice release .

A small suggestion : maybe u should make it for every class ? like a warrior gets a new armor and such . just a suggestion

still good work
Old 02/24/2010, 14:37   #3

ya i might do that later i copy the quest objective from the conquer site
Old 02/24/2010, 17:07   #4

so many quest releases lol what about the pvp servers ;x
Old 02/24/2010, 17:22   #5

very very nice job corey
keep up the good work
Old 02/24/2010, 21:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jochemke~ View Post
Nice release .

A small suggestion : maybe u should make it for every class ? like a warrior gets a new armor and such . just a suggestion

still good work
well its not hard to do dat lol XD...jus
Quote:
if (GC.MyChar.Job == 25)
for warrior etc...

@coreymills

goodjob and thanks for helping the community!
Old 02/25/2010, 10:09   #7

#Updated joy
added a different armor for each class
Old 02/25/2010, 12:06   #8

gud work mate