Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

ProjectXI View Quest and Mission menu

Discussion on ProjectXI View Quest and Mission menu within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ProjectXI View Quest and Mission menu

Hi guys I'm new and I wanted to ask if you can see the missions and quests in Final Fantasy XI menu, because when I start the server with updated game works perfectly when I go on view mission or quest final fantasy xi says Please Wait with download date, but not result at how you can fix

P.S: I'am used ProjectXI 0.6.4 and meteorXI 7.1

Old 08/26/2010, 13:13   #2

Response please
thanks

Old 08/26/2010, 20:43   #3

pxi server have this problem , in some areas you can't see mission list. Try to go in Bastok Metalworks and see what i am talking about. { @zone ed }
Old 08/27/2010, 08:30   #4

I tried in the area that you say but nothing says download date, but I see no result but someone has ProjectXI 0.6.3 because I had read that there was a menu of missions if there is someone passed me in megaupload thanks

Old 08/27/2010, 21:27   #5

thats strange i play on 0.6.4 and i see mission list
Old 08/28/2010, 12:13   #6

and as you tell me how to do it I was in that area tells me download date list missions let me stay for 10 minutes but it always says download on you as you did?

« [WTS] Final Fantasy XIV Beta Key | Hey leute »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ProjectXI + MeteorXI Newest Files
03/19/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
hi, i've got version pxi 06.4 and mxi 8.1 and want to know if already a pxi 0.6.5 or a mxi update is out there ?? and btw another little question is it possible to play it offline ? it doesnt work with my config... if there is a way then pls post it ^^ thanks and sry fr my bad englisch -.-
ProjectXI
11/05/2010 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Alright guys, heres how its going ProjectXI on http://projectxi.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/vi...topic .php?t=274. It is working, and will allow you to zone to anywhere in the game, and NEVER get banned b/c the GM's cant detect it. You will need pos tools inside the private server b/c sometimes it zones you underground and u have to pos up. I am not understanding the details on this one, but if anyone can get this UP AND RUNNING then please post a quick tutorial. Thanks All
Warrock Menu und No Menu Hacks 100% Aktuell
08/11/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Damit ihr hacken könnt und nicht warten müsst hier nun die 2 gängigsten Hacks ich bin neu und deshalb noch nicht so professionell hier die Hacks: Menü Hack: Public v19.zip ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... No Menü Hack: Public v 20.zip ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... In Warrock heiße ich: newkick1 Schreibt wenn ihr lust habt :) Viel...
[Release]Joys Mission Quest
02/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
i was bored so i made this quest Objective: i. Pay a visit to Joy, who stands all by herself next to a bridge near the Maple Forest waterfalls. ii. Take her letter to Mike in Desert City. Mike agrees to help her make a new bow, but needs: 2 Normal Fury Gems, 1 Normal Dragon Gem and 5 Euxenite Ores. iii. Get the gems and euxenite ores ready and Mike will give you a magic bow. iv. Bring this bow back to Joy, she will give you an Elite Leopard Coat as a token of gratitude. in...
External Menu, In-Game Menu or Numpad?
11/08/2009 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Just vote! 1 or 2 Clicks xD Its important for the Public Hack i wanna Release shortly! And again please i need coders and/or Source Codes! Einfach auswählen.. sind nur eins oder zwei klicks