Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Bound Item Command(5165)

Discussion on [Release]Bound Item Command(5165) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 08/05/2010, 18:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
This go to Chat.cs?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Level 135 item (5165)
01/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
WARNING: I have taken this from another forum and do NOT hit +thanks, Thanks Well guys i got these 135+ items for all classes and i thot id be nice and release them here this is for 5165 client http://www.*************/forum/images/smilies/smil e.gif hope you guys like it Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Allso check out the screen shots below
[Release] /pwn command for 5165
09/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Have you ever encountered a very disruptive/annoying player, but don't wanna ban him? USE THIS. #region /pwn if (Cmd == "/pwn") { Game.Character C = Game.World.CharacterFromName(Cmd); if (C != null) { C.Level = 1; // Makes player back to level 1. C.Experience = 0;
[Request]Add Bound item
05/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I need the code for a npc that give bound items...it would be like GC.MyChar.AddItem(723753); but what is the right code to give the items (bound)? I will press thanks for anybody helps me
[Release]5165 /model command
03/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
idk if this has been posted yet but here it goes Place this in Chat.cs below this code To use it, just type
[Release] Item dropping (for events/gm command)
01/16/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
So I was bored and figured I might finish my random event code for 1.0 and in the process realized just how much better alot of what I had could be written so I'm in the process of re-writing it all to use voids, switch and all that good stuff. During that, for my random drop event I decided to write a little command/void to handle dropping items. This can be used however you wish. Maybe you want a gm command to drop x number of db's in twin city, a random event or anything else you want...