Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q&P]Server Problem

Discussion on [Q&P]Server Problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/23/2010, 00:29   #16

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
basically attack your site... though if he can't even fix a problem like this i doubt he can do that to you
I allready fixed problem lol
And im not gonna ddos a friend is (:
He said that he screwed him over on something lol
#request close fixed this ****
Old 02/23/2010, 00:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfWar View Post
I allready fixed problem lol
And im not gonna ddos a friend is (:
He said that he screwed him over on something lol
#request close fixed this ****
I didn't understand a word of that- and i'm not your friend. Please just stop dude. I worked so hard to learn this stuff and all you've been doing is telling me that I'm a terrible friend while I help you and make pictures for you. Remember my idea? New Dawn? (sorry to make this public but this kinda relates to the public when it's my server). You told me you'd code me a server for my friends... that was 3 months ago and of you asking me to do stuff for you. I'm sick of being used. My icon as your avatar was the last straw. You're not taking credit for my work anymore.

This is my icon (in my signature):

If anyone sees it on him, it's my server and I'd really appreciate a PM. Thanks =\
Old 02/23/2010, 00:44   #18

he said a friend is. not that your his friend
Old 02/23/2010, 00:45   #19

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NewDawn- View Post
I didn't understand a word of that- and i'm not your friend. Please just stop dude. I worked so hard to learn this stuff and all you've been doing is telling me that I'm a terrible friend while I help you and make pictures for you. Remember my idea? New Dawn? (sorry to make this public but this kinda relates to the public when it's my server). You told me you'd code me a server for my friends... that was 3 months ago and of you asking me to do stuff for you. I'm sick of being used. My icon as your avatar was the last straw. You're not taking credit for my work anymore.

If anyone sees it on him, it's my server and I'd really appreciate a PM. Thanks =\
Woah this is epic (:
Your the one who used me
And yeah my friend is mad cause you screwed him over sorry thats your fault for allways using poeple for your own needs you didnt start new dawn
Old 02/23/2010, 00:46   #20

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NewDawn- View Post

If you have something personal to say to someone please use the PM function.
Thanks,
.Arco
Old 02/23/2010, 00:47   #21

arco get on msn..

haha shold use pm but no