Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Client Problem] x-x

Discussion on [Client Problem] x-x within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Client Problem] x-x

I just got home a new computer and i also installed all drivers netframework microsoft visual etc tried everything to get it right i installed directx tried many things but when i start conquer.exe the client starts up but i can't see the "login screen" it's just blank like this

When i click on it down there i can still see my desktop and i also can't click on anything on the desktop so the mouse and things are in it but i can't see it x.x
Old 08/01/2015, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Dumb question and really just a random guess... but do you have flash installed? It SHOULDN'T be an issue but I know newer login screens are in flash...
Old 08/01/2015, 21:01   #3

Yeah i got flash installed.

Updated the flash and it worked thanks pro4never my bad hahah :///

Edit: after i updated it the client was showen i came in logged in a bit then i closed it and retried same **** happend again *:/
Old 08/02/2015, 11:31   #4

elite*gold: 130
**** happends. Get over it.
Old 08/04/2015, 13:27   #5

elite*gold: 67
I'd install my GPU drivers or update them.
Old 08/04/2015, 16:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
You're entirely welcome to do so sir.
Old 08/12/2015, 22:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
You're entirely welcome to do so sir.
I agree. Keeping your drivers updated is a smart thing to do Xio!