Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't connect to MySQL server on "localhost" (10061)

Discussion on Can't connect to MySQL server on "localhost" (10061) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't connect to MySQL server on "localhost" (10061)

I got this error when trying to connect to Mysql in navicat :S
I could always connect no problem. Is anyone else having this problem? xD
Old 11/16/2009, 18:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
I got this error when trying to connect to Mysql in navicat :S
I could always connect no problem. Is anyone else having this problem? xD
I used to get that problem allot i just uninstalled appserv and reinstalled and usely worked for me not sure if it will for you lol
Old 11/16/2009, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Make sure that mysql is running
Make sure you are using the correct username/password settings
Make sure you are connecting to your local host (which you are according to the error msgs)

Those are the 3 main reasons that navicat would give those errors.

Try creating a new connection in navicat using settings you KNOW work (eg: ones that work for your source to connect to sql, etc)

Worst comes to worst, completely re-install xampp/wamp and try again with fresh settings (fresh install of xampp uses user root with blank password.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To]Can´t conect to MySQL server on "localhost" (60) beheben
07/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich wollt euch mal zeigen wie ihr Can´t connect to MySQL server on "localhost" (60) beheben könnt. Zum Tut: 1.Als erstes schließt ihr Virtual PC/Sun Box. (Falls ihr ihn schon anhaben solltet) 2.So nun geht ihr auf Start>>Ausführen>>Regedit. 3.Wenn ihr das habt öffnet sich ein Fenster mit einigen Ordner links in der Spalte.
[How To]Can´t conect to MySQL server on "localhost" (60) beheben
06/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich wollt euch mal zeigen wie ihr Can´t connect to MySQL server on "localhost" (60) beheben könnt. Zum Tut: 1.Als erstes schließt ihr Virtual PC/Sun Box. (Falls ihr ihn schon anhaben solltet) 2.So nun geht ihr auf Start>>Ausführen>>Regedit. 3.Wenn ihr das habt öffnet sich ein Fenster mit einigen Ordner links in der Spalte.
2003-Can´t Connect to MySQL server on localhost (10061)
02/07/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Huhu, Wie ihr seht: "2003-Can´t Connect to MySQL server on localhost (10061)" kommt dies ständig bei mir nachdem ich bei navicat eine neue Connection erstellt habe.Ich weiß nicht wie ich das Proplem beheben kann.Kann mir vllt wer helfen? Mfg DerStarke
"Unable to connect to any of the specified mysql hosts!"
02/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
"Unable to connect to any of the specified mysql hosts!" thats the error that appears when I open the Co Account Server can someone help me please? Cheers