Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login freeze for people

Discussion on Login freeze for people within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Login freeze for people

hey every one can some 1 tell me why i can loginto my server but my friend cannot he gets the freeze on loging in does any 1 know how i fix this it has to be something his end seen as i can login right?
Old 10/20/2009, 21:17   #2

Yes, More than likely to Server names in the Server.dat are not the same as the Name You Put on your server "Accserver" First name would popup if your online would be the Same name you would need in your Server.dat

Or simply your IP config somewhere within your pc is not setup properly
even though it might look online you cant use External IP 196.168.0.***
So Maybe this helps maybe it does not let me know Press Thanks if i helped
Old 10/20/2009, 21:28   #3

hmmm i made sure that everything was correct in the server.dat but whats this about my IP? im using hamachi not portforwarding (there connected btw)

on the server msg box it says

aaron loging into

then nothing but for me it says

connor loging into CoEmu
*my hamachi ip*
Old 10/20/2009, 21:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisqwerty View Post
hmmm i made sure that everything was correct in the server.dat but whats this about my IP? im using hamachi not portforwarding (there connected btw)

on the server msg box it says

aaron loging into

then nothing but for me it says

connor loging into CoEmu
*my hamachi ip*
Hmmm so list the IP's your trying to use in accserver and shell.ini and so forth
and ill direct you to what your doing wrong

Hamachi IP:
DB name -> IP :
Shell IP's Listed all 3 you find
IP1:
IP2:
IP3:
This is incase you might have changed anything i can help
Old 10/20/2009, 21:42   #5

Hamachi IP: 5.59.203.81
DB name: CoEmu
IP1: ?
IP2: ?
IP3: ?

the Ips that are in the gameserver or login server source? if thats what you need?
Old 10/20/2009, 21:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Tequila_ View Post
By the sheer fact you used "RTFM" like the typical ****** would, not even knowing what it means, you should just quit.
the sheer fast that i use it to show fustration seen its the only smily that looks fustrated you should be /facepalmed so instead of posting **** spam in this topic to boost your fail epenis and posts because you dont know nothing so gtfo ***

RTFM (Read The ******* Manual) i think you need to go and RTFR tard

edit: quoted you
Old 10/20/2009, 22:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by |^ØnëwïngëÐ^| View Post
It just mean the binary you got sucks ;]
lmao Bins has nothing to do with it unless its a complete Fail Source
witch means your msg server and Accserver would nvr have booted properly !
So Fail to you mr.
Old 10/20/2009, 22:02   #8

5095 sucks :O its the latest version and i wana use this rather than a old **** co
Old 10/20/2009, 22:04   #9

Quote:
Hamachi IP: 5.59.203.81
DB name: CoEmu
IP1: ?
IP2: ?
IP3: ?

the Ips that are in the gameserver or login server source? if thats what you need?
BTW CoEmu is just plain crazy to use but. Gameserver Folder theres a Shell.ini
Listed with 3 IP's
List them in Order plz
Open Acc folder and Open Config file and list w/e you see there also
Not even sure about CoEmu btw so if its not found i did my best
Old 10/20/2009, 22:09   #10

there is no Acc folder i use navicat to store accounts the only folders i have are gamerserver and loginserver
Old 10/20/2009, 22:16   #11

I'm willing to put my knowledge of programming with in contrast with everyone in this community <-- biggest understatement of the year

if you dont have anything to add to the topic then gtfo and stop spamming to get your posts

@PropItem what source would you recomend?
Old 10/20/2009, 22:18   #12

Quote:
I'm willing to put my knowledge of programming with in contrast with everyone in this community <-- biggest understatment of the year

if you dont have anything to add to the topic then gtfo and stop spamming to get your posts up
Ok, realize if you say it's an understatement your saying you agree with me, and that I'm probably better than something more than the community.
However, if you said it was an overstatement that would mean I'm just being cocky.

Failed? I think so.
My contributing advice: Quit.
Old 10/20/2009, 22:29   #13

no no no rtard i said its the UNDERstatement of the year e.g. Britney Spears says “I'm not Crazy!” so i think you should stop spamming and go fail some other place
Old 10/20/2009, 22:41   #14

Quote:
I'm willing to put my knowledge of programming with in contrast with everyone in this community <-- biggest understatement of the year

if you dont have anything to add to the topic then gtfo and stop spamming to get your posts

@PropItem what source would you recomend?
KK on contest part Lets find out how smart you really are and fix this npc TO do what its made to do All in one NPC
Old 10/20/2009, 22:42   #15

Quote:
no no no rtard i said its the UNDERstatement of the year e.g. Britney Spears says “I'm not Crazy!” so i think you should stop spamming and go fail some other place
If someone is crazy and says
"I'm not crazy", it is in fact an understatement because its "under" the level of the fact they are crazy.

If someone says:
"I'm willing to put my knowledge of programming with in contrast with everyone in this community"
And it's an understatement, it means its "under" the level of the fact they're much better than the community and or things above the community (all of elitepvpers being a broader horizon for example).

Grammar lesson 101?

Which is why I said I believe you ment "overstatement" which would make more sense in the context of you disbelieve my claim. In the way, some what of how you put it:

Quote:
so i think you should stop and go fail some other place

PS:

Your yet to actually refute my argument (which I provided proof for) with evidence of your on that your not an utter moron who'll fail inevitably just like the good mass of people trying to make/run a server. Instead you provide straw-men arguments. Step it up.