Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AI Systems [Come Share New Ideas].

Discussion on AI Systems [Come Share New Ideas]. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AI Systems [Come Share New Ideas].

hey every1.

I have done a fighting AI (ty for every one help me by somehow)

I made Boothing AI Too.

so i make this topic so we could share some ideas to improve it and implement more Features in it.

Ty for ur time.
Ty for u if u share a good idea
Old 10/01/2013, 01:07   #2

nice work abdou Good Luck bro
Old 10/01/2013, 01:15   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Did you record with a potato?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/01/2013, 02:35   #4

elite*gold: 130
Your screenrecorder gave me cancer.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/01/2013, 05:47   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I wouldn't use maps from that game (the name has escaped me). It looks too cartoony for Conquer Online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2013, 05:57   #6

It's from crazy tao and definitely agreed
Old 10/01/2013, 11:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Did you record with a potato?
snag it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post
What the hell is that? Seriously. How should we tell you what to improve if you cant really observe it.
first: i buy an items from a boothing AI
then i select the hard mode of fighting mode. it count till 5 and the ai appear and killed me so i revived with command and killed him and a timer appear with message for quiting or no
if yes out if no stay and the ai revived in 10 sec and fight again
(i should used word better than recording)
(my records always sucks )

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Your screenrecorder gave me cancer.
yeah that why i hate recoding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
I wouldn't use maps from that game (the name has escaped me). It looks too cartoony for Conquer Online.
Quote:
It's from crazy tao and definitely agreed

yeah it crazy toa ,it was just for testing methods.
Old 10/01/2013, 16:57   #8

Your AI Fighter is Bugged .. once u r revived he can hit u .. thats wrong once u are revived u should be protected for at least 5 Secs

beside the Video Recorder is too bad , laggy
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2013, 17:19   #9

yes the map is from crazytao, i got it from there then made a tutorial how to add new maps to conquer.

but if you can re edit the map then it can be good for a shop or something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2013, 20:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Your AI Fighter is Bugged .. once u r revived he can hit u .. thats wrong once u are revived u should be protected for at least 5 Secs

beside the Video Recorder is too bad , laggy

Ty fixed but after some thinking 5 sec is too much for char like Assisan etc.
So which better to make it wait or he can hit me once revived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
yes the map is from crazytao, i got it from there then made a tutorial how to add new maps to conquer.

but if you can re edit the map then it can be good for a shop or something.
yeah i get it from u topic.
Old 10/01/2013, 21:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
Ty fixed but after some thinking 5 sec is too much for char like Assisan etc.
So which better to make it wait or he can hit me once revived.

The 'correct' way to handle it is to have the AI react to if you are flagged as invulnerable or not.

A properly written source assigns invulnerability to any target when they log in, change maps, are revived or a number of other factors. This invulnerability is removed automatically after a few seconds or after the first time the player moves or performs any aggressive action (attacking, using items, etc), whichever happens first.

If the AI reads if the target is invulnerable, it keeps it from camping you but is also not stationary once you start moving and are a valid target to be attacked.

As far as performance... well it's impossible to see from your video how the bots logic performs. Movement, targeting and aiming AI (if using skillshots) is always a tricky thing to make look human but it's really impossible to tell from your video how well you've done.

Honestly how 'human it looks' is all that matters with AI. Making it function in the most basic sense is the easy part.
Old 10/01/2013, 21:58   #12

Quote:
The 'correct' way to handle it is to have the AI react to if you are flagged as invulnerable or not.

A properly written source assigns invulnerability to any target when they log in, change maps, are revived or a number of other factors. This invulnerability is removed automatically after a few seconds or after the first time the player moves or performs any aggressive action (attacking, using items, etc), whichever happens first.

If the AI reads if the target is invulnerable, it keeps it from camping you but is also not stationary once you start moving and are a valid target to be attacked.

As far as performance... well it's impossible to see from your video how the bots logic performs. Movement, targeting and aiming AI (if using skillshots) is always a tricky thing to make look human but it's really impossible to tell from your video how well you've done.

Honestly how 'human it looks' is all that matters with AI. Making it function in the most basic sense is the easy part.
ty i already fixed it he had to wait 5 sec or till i make a move

he jumping randomly and using the same skill as me.
with randow choice.

no he make make cool action when he kill me
and using siting to gain stamina etc

(i will try to make a better recording )
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2013, 02:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
ty i already fixed it he had to wait 5 sec or till i make a move

he jumping randomly and using the same skill as me.
with randow choice.

no he make make cool action when he kill me
and using siting to gain stamina etc

(i will try to make a better recording )
wow that is so nice