Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jump & Walk Movement

Discussion on Jump & Walk Movement within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jump & Walk Movement

Well, I was kinda bored and did some checks on how impulse source [5517] handles its Movement like (Jumping & Walking). I was like omg! when I saw that Jump movement isn't right. Look at the pictures I attached below.

The coordinates while jumping isn't right. Any ideas on how to fix em?

Old 07/07/2012, 21:18   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
So are the coordinates in the packet wrong, or just the destination where your character shows up?
Old 07/07/2012, 21:31   #3

Opps may bad, the destination where my character is.
Old 07/07/2012, 21:43   #4

Received Thanks: 1,142
If the destination of the char is not the same as the X and Y you click, you should be able to easily change it to match. Usually the jump handler is function that's passed the X and Y from the packet, inside of which you should see something like Entity.X = someVar; Entity.Y = anotherVar;

Just make sure Entity.X and Y are assigned directly to the value of the X and Y of the packet.

I haven't used that source so I'm not sure where exactly it is, though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 22:11   #5

Well, after analyzing how Jump is being handled I figured out what causing the problem.

I just fixed it up, thanks for the quick reply Zero

This can be close now.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Walk/Jump with ArrowKeys
08/13/2020 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Its Cynic. Im releasing this bot which allows you to control your character from the arrow keys. There are 2 functions; walking and jumping. Running will be added very soon - this bot is for those who are lazy/wanting to test out arrow keys with this game. Enjoy this release. *Added v0.2 does the same just jumps instead of walk. *Added v0.2 with WASD keys. w-up s-down a-left d-right Remember to scan the files!
S4 Fly,Run,Walk,Jump Speed Cheat Engine Table
12/11/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Hi guys ok i already released this but i'm gonna release it and a download attachment too Screen → http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/628/multispeed. jpg VirusTotal → Virustotal. MD5: d1c40b7f483960604a9b0d2be698e6c5 MediaFire → http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dz0ovc4mvvda cd5 It's a .ct file but for who doesn't believe me i'll scan the file with VirusTotal...
[Tutorial] The AiR Walk Jump
10/19/2010 - CrossFire - 48 Replies
The AiR Walk Jump Der Erfinder des AiR Walk Jump heißt -*AiR_ und im Forum Crossfiresuchti. 1.1 Was ist der AiR Walk Jump? Der AiR Walk Jump ist eine Sprung Methode in Crossfire. 1.2 Was bringt der AiR Walk Jump? Der AiR Walk Jump bringt , das man allein auf großen Kisten kommt ohne Hilfe (siehe Video).
[Help] Jump instead of walk using Path-Fidning
04/24/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hello everybody! Firstly I want know,is it possible to jump instead of walk using Path-Finding? If yes,could some direct me, where/what should I look and which programming language should I use? Thanks!
invalid walk/ jump kill my db
03/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
After the anti bot there are many errors such as invalid walk and jump yesterday, i joined the weekly pk tournament guess what i knocked every noob down except one i was disconnected from the server>< due to invalid jump or walk(forgot which one)