Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Packet Problem

Discussion on 5165 Packet Problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 Packet Problem

Okay I'm using NewestCOServer, not to develop an actual server but to learn from it. Back in time I managed to get it up to the latest patch, but I lost all that data since I formatted my HDD like 10 times after it ?
Now you are going to say, NewestCOServer is a terrible source to learn from, and I'm going to deny it, without giving any arguments. But let's get back to my problem.

Check the picture, when I go to check/view/observe someone's gears, the armor color isn't shown properly. As you can see the actual color is black, and in the status, the color is orange. So my question is, What the hell is the packet ID, nothing else. No offsets or anything, just the freaking packet ID with no **** talking about NewestCOServer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26510310.jpg (470.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 07/07/2012, 18:41   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Armor color has nothing to do with the packet. It's actually one of the digits in the static ID (Item ID), fourth to be exactly. So say you had the static ID 130309 (SuperLeatherArmor), your armor color is the second 3. So if you wanted to change the color, you would change that number. Depending on your patch, this number can be either 3-9 (I believe? Don't remember) or 0-9 (Don't quote my on that.)

In any case, 0 should be black. 130009
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Armor color has nothing to do with the packet. It's actually one of the digits in the static ID (Item ID), fourth to be exactly. So say you had the static ID 130309 (SuperLeatherArmor), your armor color is the second 3. So if you wanted to change the color, you would change that number. Depending on your patch, this number can be either 3-9 (I believe? Don't remember) or 0-9 (Don't quote my on that.)

In any case, 0 should be black. 130009
Dude you have this egyptian retardation I believe. Can't you see the armor color is shown properly on the spawn packet and wrong when you scan/check/view/observe target's gears? It has everything to do with a packet.
Old 07/07/2012, 20:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron~Man View Post
Dude you have this egyptian retardation I believe. Can't you see the armor color is shown properly on the spawn packet and wrong when you scan/check/view/observe target's gears? It has everything to do with a packet.
And if you had half a brain, you'd understand that you're being told to check the static ID of the armor being sent in the packet data of the view equips packet. There's a difference in the way things are handled when sent to you and when sent to others. If the static ID checks out, then you know that you either need to send another packet, or need to reconstruct the item info portion of the view equips packet. Not that ******* difficult to understand.

And another thing. If you're going to ask for help on this forum, do not try and talk **** or talk down to people who are helping you. Unless you go and create your own source from scratch, and stop using **** we coded, keep your mouth shut kid. Learn some respect and gratitude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 20:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
And if you had half a brain, you'd understand that you're being told to check the static ID of the armor being sent in the packet data of the view equips packet. There's a difference in the way things are handled when sent to you and when sent to others. If the static ID checks out, then you know that you either need to send another packet, or need to reconstruct the item info portion of the view equips packet. Not that ******* difficult to understand.

And another thing. If you're going to ask for help on this forum, do not try and talk **** or talk down to people who are helping you. Unless you go and create your own source from scratch, and stop using **** we coded, keep your mouth shut kid. Learn some respect and gratitude.
Dude, you're being yourself again (being an egy).
Be a programmer once. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ID ! AND AS U CAN SEE IT'S PROPERLY SENT IN 1 PACKET AND IT HAS A MISTAKE IN THE OTHER ONE.

All i ask for is the **** packet ID, nothing else. Even if the Packet is correct, I will figure out the rest by myself.
Old 07/07/2012, 21:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron~Man View Post
Dude, you're being yourself again (being an egy).
Be a programmer once. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ID ! AND AS U CAN SEE IT'S PROPERLY SENT IN 1 PACKET AND IT HAS A MISTAKE IN THE OTHER ONE.

All i ask for is the **** packet ID, nothing else. Even if the Packet is correct, I will figure out the rest by myself.
Few things.

1.Racism isn't tolerated on ePvP.
2.I'm from Norway, living in America. You probably couldn't locate Norway on a map because you're too **** ignorant to know where anywhere but the bathroom is. Even if I were Egyptian, I would still be smarter than you.
3.I've been "programming" for around 7 years off and on, whereas you have to ask for baby steps on how to do something you could use the debug/search function of the IDE for.

I already told you what packet to check. It already exists in the server, and if you got your head out of your *** you would find it quite easily. Assuming you had any brains or intent on actually learning, which you don't, anyway. The information has been provided for you, if you can't take it and solve your issue, that's your own **** problem. ElitePvPers isn't a baby sitter for lazy, ignorant leechers who think that they're entitled to everything and assume that real programmers/coders/etc will just fix things for them on call.

Grow up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 21:31   #7

Lmao, you're talking about egy's being retarded, and you wont even listen to Zeroxelli,one of the best coder who help around here.
To be honest, you're the ****** here, anyways the magnifying lense is a general data id 117 ( I think ),and the packet it self is 1108 as i recall.
Closed Thread