Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] How to patch conquer.exe to bybass Password encryption ?

Discussion on [Request] How to patch conquer.exe to bybass Password encryption ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] How to patch conquer.exe to bybass Password encryption ?

i heared that it is possible(ofc it is) [with ollydbg or hook] i think to bybass the password encyption as way not to be forced to have the password cipher ... i know its good to have it but lets look to something in our hands

Please Help
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 03:20   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Find the location of the password encryption method in OllyDBG. Once you find that, check to see what JMPs lead to it, and NOP them all. Alternatively, modify the contents of the method.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 03:27   #3

But I after the release of the MD5 because I regretted nobody appreciates what I have done, but after Manthat of the new password has been working successfully Heetm not leak any information about a new password because I nobody deserves
Old 06/22/2012, 03:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerServer View Post
But I after the release of the MD5 because I regretted nobody appreciates what I have done, but after Manthat of the new password has been working successfully Heetm not leak any information about a new password because I nobody deserves
I'll pretend I understood that... If that's your mini-rant, or something, you're posting it on the wrong forum. No one on here cares if you emo and delete something you posted, as 99% of the time, you leech from 4b, rz, or another forum and re-post it here (rarely giving credit to the original poster, may I add.)

Sorry if you're still butthurt about me calling you out over the encryption release, but the information you posted has been public for quite a while..

Anyway, stay on topic.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 03:58   #5

I am the published MD5 for the first time exclusive forum Elite published here with the same because I Consult Kter very growth, but some people were making fun of the place because they Beba MD5 even money but I'm I release it free but I not release any information regarding password Sorry very
Old 06/22/2012, 04:07   #6

Quote:
I am the published MD5 for the first time exclusive forum Elite published here with the same because I Consult Kter very growth, but some people were making fun of the place because they Beba MD5 even money but I'm I release it free but I not release any information regarding password Sorry very
Why would anyone pay money for a public encryption method..? It's really quite easy to implement a Message Digest algorithm, for any of the versions (2, 4, 5, 6?)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 04:25   #7

Without a lot of talk Look to see the link peace

PHP Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/1845013-iam-offering-500-usds-latest-co-encryption-2.html 
Old 06/22/2012, 05:11   #8

Quote:

PHP Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discussions-questions/1845013-iam-offering-500-usds-latest-co-encryption-2.html 
This was Discussed Long while Ago .. and the Thread Starter is untrusted at all as in paypal u can reback the money u gave to sm1 .. thats 1st point

2nd point Zerozelli was talking about using the MD5 and Bypassing the Encryption not talking about Encryption

3rd Point who is the DumbAss Person who would Pay Over 5k $ ( check the post u going to find that sm1 offered 5k $ and offer got Declined) on smthing gonna change one day ...

4th thing and the most Important is No1 W8 u to Spoon Feed us so Stop Acting like you coded it .. you Are just a Leecher
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 06:00   #9

Quote:

PHP Code:
I see you speak Derp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
This was Discussed Long while Ago .. and the Thread Starter is untrusted at all as in paypal u can reback the money u gave to sm1 .. thats 1st point

2nd point Zerozelli was talking about using the MD5 and Bypassing the Encryption not talking about Encryption

3rd Point who is the DumbAss Person who would Pay Over 5k $ ( check the post u going to find that sm1 offered 5k $ and offer got Declined) on smthing gonna change one day ...

4th thing and the most Important is No1 W8 u to Spoon Feed us so Stop Acting like you coded it .. you Are just a Leecher
Mmm, I love valid points.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 17:33   #10

Squeeze
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 18:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
i heared that it is possible(ofc it is) [with ollydbg or hook] i think to bybass the password encyption as way not to be forced to have the password cipher ... i know its good to have it but lets look to something in our hands

Please Help
of course its possible as u said that urself ,buddy ... but there is no one going to help you about anything related to it . and those who are going to help . (100 percent of sure ) they do not know it themselves . they just guess or know very tiny helpless steps . such as >
"use debugger "
or "here is wiki"
or the very normal standerd replay : " search and research and learn C#"
my advice to you is . if you serious about learning it . take any other way
im trying to learn it myself . and when i do .... the encryption of any version will be GENERAL doesnt have to be on this fourm as i see they are delete any useful post releated to it with the new versions . . instead of comment if that was correct or wrong . i even found a very useful threat on google search hidden version on this fourm and it was deleted . !!! (((maybe it was stolen from another fourm that was why))) , but i did not find anything on internet related to the deleted thread .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Find the location of the password encryption method in OllyDBG. Once you find that, check to see what JMPs lead to it, and NOP them all. Alternatively, modify the contents of the method.
few things i do not understand here ..... which is .
1- what is the ollydbg laguage it uses . assimbly ? or machine ?
i did not use ollydbg b4 , but i used same progs .... and didnot know what language it uses . and didnt bother to search for that .
2- what does JMPs and NOP means !!
3- alternatively modify the method >> is that means i cant not code the Decreption(on server) ... so instead of that i modify the Encryption(in client ) ? ? !!
Old 06/22/2012, 23:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeoromeo View Post
of course its possible as u said that urself ,buddy ... but there is no one going to help you about anything related to it . and those who are going to help . (100 percent of sure ) they do not know it themselves . they just guess or know very tiny helpless steps . such as >
"use debugger "
or "here is wiki"
or the very normal standerd replay : " search and research and learn C#"
my advice to you is . if you serious about learning it . take any other way
im trying to learn it myself . and when i do .... the encryption of any version will be GENERAL doesnt have to be on this fourm as i see they are delete any useful post releated to it with the new versions . . instead of comment if that was correct or wrong . i even found a very useful threat on google search hidden version on this fourm and it was deleted . !!! (((maybe it was stolen from another fourm that was why))) , but i did not find anything on internet related to the deleted thread .

few things i do not understand here ..... which is .
1- what is the ollydbg laguage it uses . assimbly ? or machine ?
i did not use ollydbg b4 , but i used same progs .... and didnot know what language it uses . and didnt bother to search for that .
2- what does JMPs and NOP means !!
3- alternatively modify the method >> is that means i cant not code the Decreption(on server) ... so instead of that i modify the Encryption(in client ) ? ? !!
OllyDBG is a program that breaks down an application to the machine code, and allows you to step through it, amongst other things. JMP = Jump. I.e. Jump to a specific location in the programs memory, usually a function or the other end of a check. NOP is basically NIL or NULL. It's black space in the machine code, and it stands for No OPeration. It can remove a check or something else from the programs memory space and possibly the program itself, but it's basically just an assembly instruction that tells the computer to do nothing and continue along. And yes, I mean that you either modify the encryption or remove it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/22/2012, 23:46   #13

Quote:
OllyDBG is a program that breaks down an application to the machine code
Thanks for this ... now im very sure that i will never ever learn how to use it , since i will never find somone or some site to teach machine code . and so OllyBDG is useless for smone like me .
Quote:
And yes, I mean that you either modify the encryption or remove it.
if i know the encryption .... isnt that means i can code the decreypion ?
if i have an encrypted packet . ... how can i code the decreption .. ((( if i know how to bypass the encryption using OllyDBG)))
Old 06/22/2012, 23:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeoromeo View Post
Thanks for this ... now im very sure that i will never ever learn how to use it , since i will never find somone or some site to teach machine code . and so OllyBDG is useless for smone like me .

if i know the encryption .... isnt that means i can code the decreypion ?
if i have an encrypted packet . ... how can i code the decreption .. ((( if i know how to bypass the encryption using OllyDBG)))
Olly isn't that hard to use. Here's a tutorial I found in google that may help you:

Sure, if you know the encryption method, you can probably reverse it and make a decryption method. However, for beginners, it's easier to bypass/remove the encryption in most cases.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2012, 00:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
OllyDBG is a program that breaks down an application to the machine code, and allows you to step through it, amongst other things. JMP = Jump. I.e. Jump to a specific location in the programs memory, usually a function or the other end of a check. NOP is basically NIL or NULL. It's black space in the machine code, and it stands for No OPeration. It can remove a check or something else from the programs memory space and possibly the program itself, but it's basically just an assembly instruction that tells the computer to do nothing and continue along. And yes, I mean that you either modify the encryption or remove it.
Well lets Assume that i Found where the Password Located ... What should i do then to Reach Password Encryption ?