Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Server Memory Usage and CPU Cycle

Discussion on Your Server Memory Usage and CPU Cycle within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/30/2008, 10:06   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
The Enterprise edition of win server 2003

and on my pc i use win vista ultimate x64

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private Server - Usage of Public IP
05/20/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello. For the past couple of days, I have been trying to run a private Shaiya server. I have followed each guide that I have used (I have performed multiple installs) to every little last detail that it gives. I am able to run the server and play on a local IP (127.0.0.1), but am entirely unable to play on the server with a public IP (69.133.XYZ.XY). Each service in the Server Patch Config utility shows green > marks all over the board. The server runs. However, upon attempting to access...
Special force 100% Memory usage!!!
12/20/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 18 Replies
bkit ganun po ung nanyari diba nag maintenance naging 100% memory usage na ung special force ko ang nangyayari ang tagal ng loading kahit load na tapus nag laglag pa<putol putol moment> lagi nlng ganun kung cnu makakahanap ng solution my 100 ecoin po sakin !!!
[AutoIt] Tab key to cycle through hotbars
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Make sure you set your hotbar changing bindings to CTRL instead of SHIFT, so it doesn't mess with you while you're sprinting. Dim $a, $b, $c, $d, $e, $f, $g, $h $b = InputBox( "Question", "How many different weapons to use?", "2" ) If $b = 2 Then $c = InputBox( "Question", "Hotbar number for Weapon 1?", "1" ) $d = InputBox( "Question", "Hotbar number for Weapon 2?", "2" ) HotKeySet( "{TAB}", "Tab1" ) ElseIf $b = 3 Then $c = InputBox( "Question", "Hotbar number for Weapon 1?", "1" )
Problems with memory usage on vista64 (/min function testosterone)
03/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi! Can anyone help me? Im using 64 bit vista now, and i have a multiply problem... I remember when I used XP I typed /min in testosterone and it reduced the sro_client's memory usage from about 400k to about 50-100k.... and now on Vista64 if I type /min, the memory usage stays at 400k.. I cant reduce it... I'm looking for a solution.. plz help...
Memory usage of conquer?
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have on my new com vista... and i think co is eating too much memory after few hours it goes like 250MB and that never happened to me on XP where it was like 50-80MB did anyone experienced this too? or i just have somethin messed up... thnx for replies