Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login freezin bug in LOTF

Discussion on Login freezin bug in LOTF within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/09/2008, 21:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
BANG, BANG... You shoot my down. BANG, BANG... I felt on ground. BANG, BANG... There is "me" no more xD
Old 09/10/2008, 01:56   #17

Wow, interesting developments to this thread =) I just have a quick question... does this work to increase stability?
Old 09/10/2008, 02:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
BANG, BANG... You shoot my down. BANG, BANG... I felt on ground. BANG, BANG... There is "me" no more xD
I pulled my shot gun out and blew your head off i win lolmaster pled for mercy lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
Wow, interesting developments to this thread =) I just have a quick question... does this work to increase stability?
lol i hope it does
Old 09/10/2008, 04:47   #19

Quote:
Possibly, it depends on what your problem is with stability, if it's crashing because of the packets, it's probably not going to help.(If the server can even crash because of packets, I'm just giving a random example...)
Old 09/10/2008, 04:49   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Possibly, it depends on what your problem is with stability, if it's crashing because of the packets, it's probably not going to help.(If the server can even crash because of packets, I'm just giving a random example...)
Well, imma test it out and report back to you guys.
Old 09/10/2008, 10:45   #21

elite*gold: 20
good idea!
Old 09/10/2008, 22:44   #22

This method increased stability, but only slightly.
Old 09/10/2008, 22:50   #23

Quote:
This method increased stability, but only slightly.
=o

Maybe I should try it x.x

Dunno.. some of these random guides/tips are preeety idiotic..
Old 09/11/2008, 02:38   #24

Quote:
=o

Maybe I should try it x.x

Dunno.. some of these random guides/tips are preeety idiotic..
I agree, but I don't see alot of people out there willing to share fixes for the common "freeze bug." Not that I blame anyone, I wouldn't want to release a fix for this bug either, if I had it myself (the fix).
Old 09/11/2008, 03:31   #25

Quote:
I agree, but I don't see alot of people out there willing to share fixes for the common "freeze bug." Not that I blame anyone, I wouldn't want to release a fix for this bug either, if I had it myself (the fix).
I think I fixed the "common" login bug, It's just my server has a tendency to have everything DIE... Bleh, just added some stuff, maybe it'll increase stability a bit more x.x
Old 09/11/2008, 18:31   #26

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
I think I fixed the "common" login bug, It's just my server has a tendency to have everything DIE... Bleh, just added some stuff, maybe it'll increase stability a bit more x.x

If you are refering to entire server freezing like monsters stop moving,npcs stop responding ect that is not because of sql it is because of tanels stupidity in the code If your not a complete noob with c# and know what your doing you can PM me and i will tell you why it is doing this and how you need to go about fixing it on your server. And after you fix it your stability will increase dramatically it won't be 100% because there is other major flaws in the code that cause it to eventually crash anyway which i won't go into because there is so many lol But it will be a significant boost to your servers performance.
Old 09/11/2008, 20:19   #27

This actually fixed my problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg make.jpg (95.9 KB, 38 views)
Old 09/11/2008, 20:25   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
If you are refering to entire server freezing like monsters stop moving,npcs stop responding ect that is not because of sql it is because of tanels stupidity in the code If your not a complete noob with c# and know what your doing you can PM me and i will tell you why it is doing this and how you need to go about fixing it on your server. And after you fix it your stability will increase dramatically it won't be 100% because there is other major flaws in the code that cause it to eventually crash anyway which i won't go into because there is so many lol But it will be a significant boost to your servers performance.
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
This actually fixed my problem.
I'll test this and report back my result.
Old 09/11/2008, 20:44   #29

@walmartboi I'll test this too...
@Tw3ak I think I passed the exam for newbies I'll sent you a PM now
Old 09/12/2008, 00:52   #30

@glup and taguro, I think he was only reffering to me... But go ahead, he may help us all =o

But kay, I'll send you a PM.