Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Guild Gates

Discussion on [Question]Guild Gates within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Guild Gates

How are the invalid coords done for the left and right gates? Is it in the dmap files? or?

#Edit: Ive already got it working with a view coord checks, but just wanted to know the "proper" way.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Guild Gates and Guild Pole
02/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hey guys, been working on my server and haven't tested my Guild War till now but I have a major problem. The Guild Gates and Pole don't show up... they are there because I cant physically jump / move onto the spot where the pole should be... I have tried with a few different clients and they just don't show up... Anyone have any ideas? If possible could someone please post the Mesh IDs and the Mesh files if you have them?
XP Trainer at Guild Gates
10/11/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 18 Replies
My first attempt to contribute to E*Pvp so be nice to me. I've used the search and wasn't able to find what I was looking for so I made this macro. You put your xp skill you want leveled on your F10 key and let the mouse hover or your head on the guild gate so you don't click on anyone else that may be leveling their skills on the gate as well. It automatically attacks the gate, uses xp skill, then attacks the gate again. Used this to level my ND, Fish, and Robot skills on my characters. Hope...
Fenix + XP skil at guild gates?
07/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
is there any bot for lvling phoenix and xp skill at guild gates? i was leveling my fenix with my tro at the guild gates, and see that xp skill come back alot faster.. so, i wold like a bot for auto atacking the gates, and press f10 for xp skill always, or when full.. anything about this? thanks!
Cyclone @ Guild Gates
05/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I saw in the Bots/Macros section some bots making this...the problem is that some of that activate cyclone but then it doesen't hit anymore..what auto xp skill would you recommend