Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Thinking] An Idea

Discussion on [Thinking] An Idea within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: I'm putting a poll here because a lot of you vote than you comment...
Do it. 38 82.61%
Nobody would read it. 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/19/2011, 01:08   #16

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I'm just saying don't do that, and sure - it'd be helpful. I recently needed something from one of your posts and I see "#deleted". So yeah. I don't mean this in a derogatory or accusing way, but don't force your personal problems on the rest of us.
You're not going to get away for saying that to me without me saying that in return. I'm dead tired of people saying that to me and I want it to stop immediately. That wasn't my personality and I wish people would get a clue and stop treating me like I'm unstable.
Old 07/19/2011, 01:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I'm just saying don't do that, and sure - it'd be helpful. I recently needed something from one of your posts and I see "#deleted". So yeah. I don't mean this in a derogatory or accusing way, but don't force your personal problems on the rest of us.
(y)
Old 07/19/2011, 01:43   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
You're not going to get away for saying that to me without me saying that in return. I'm dead tired of people saying that to me and I want it to stop immediately. That wasn't my personality and I wish people would get a clue and stop treating me like I'm unstable.
People will stop treating you like you're unstable when you stop talking about how unstable you are/were.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2011, 01:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
People will stop treating you like you're unstable when you stop talking about how unstable you are/were.
Exactly what I was going to say... and to add - People treat you like you're unstable because you've shown us time and time again how unstable you are/were. So treat this as a challenge and prove us wrong.
Old 07/19/2011, 05:56   #20

*Sigh* .... ok.
Just kinda sucks being on that end.

So question- should I have a lot of images or should I try to keep it to a managed level?
Old 07/19/2011, 06:31   #21

Quote:
*Sigh* .... ok.
Just kinda sucks being on that end.
I understand what you're going through man, but most people aren't prepared for people to just unload their feelings in a public setting. Keep it to yourself and your friends.
Old 07/19/2011, 07:18   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
I understand what you're going through man, but most people aren't prepared for people to just unload their feelings in a public setting. Keep it to yourself and your friends.
I'm through it all o.o
I'm fine. Dw about me.

That doesn't answer my question though. Should my website be really heavy in images or should it just be moderately controlled?
Old 07/19/2011, 17:15   #23

elite*gold: 28
Make videos
Old 07/19/2011, 17:43   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
I'm through it all o.o
I'm fine. Dw about me.

That doesn't answer my question though. Should my website be really heavy in images or should it just be moderately controlled?
A combination of Code snippets used heavily and pictures when appropriate if your demonstrating interface/gui/console. Absolutely no videos if you can avoid it, they are an awful teaching tool imo.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2011, 18:50   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
A combination of Code snippets used heavily and pictures when appropriate if your demonstrating interface/gui/console. Absolutely no videos if you can avoid it, they are an awful teaching tool imo.
+1
Old 07/19/2011, 21:08   #26

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post

Videos are great imo.
+1
Old 07/19/2011, 21:15   #27

Don't post the codes as copy paste, but as screenshots.
Old 07/19/2011, 22:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Exactly what I was thinking... but you know that I like to use photos to demonstrate things. It won't be heavy. Code will be heavier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Don't post the codes as copy paste, but as screenshots.
I'm not using screenshots. Anyone that's going to be reading this is going to have a hard time copying and pasting things.
Old 07/20/2011, 00:24   #29

Videos ftl
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 10:48   #30

K, i'm going to do this. Don't expect it soon though- I've been neglecting my server's development. No videos.. a few pictures... hopefully it'll help when I get done with it. This can be closed in a few days if nobody has anything left to comment about.