Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] Private Server List [ Updated 2011 ]

Discussion on [Official] Private Server List [ Updated 2011 ] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Official] Private Server List [ Updated 2011 ]

Yes! Im gonna re -open the post because the old post don't works! Original post is by Idividezero.
Then lets go . The rules are the same !
You need to give thath +info
"Banner"
Server's name:
Server's type:
Client version:
Hosting:
Server's website:
Server's thread:
Description:

Legend:
Banner - replace with "img" code. I put no restrictions on it, however if it'll be too big I'll either re-size it or Ill tell u to do it.
Server's name - obvious
Server's type - Put in either Leveling, Leveling/PvP (for high rates leveling) or PvP (for no leveling)
Client Version - Tq's client version your server's workin onto
Hosting - where is your server hosted
Server's website - obvious
Server's thread - link to your sv's thread on epvpers
Description - This is the place when u can actually advertise your server. You got 300 signs so please input anything that could possibly interest the players. If you don't know how many signs does ur description contain, go here.

Let's participe on the Post
Old 03/03/2011, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
This won't survive. I did one and only 3 servers were listed then it died, because the mods are not gonna switch it out.