Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PURE CLASSIC co 1.0 is open for a stuff around

Discussion on PURE CLASSIC co 1.0 is open for a stuff around within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PURE CLASSIC co 1.0 is open for a stuff around

well its time to have a stuff around on PURE classic Co1.0

Status: open u can only move around and use skills on each other. no items or equips working send me a PM if u wanna check it out

u will need the 4267 client found here :

now if u wanna play post your preferred ID in the replies below and ill create it.

KNOWN ISSUES ( as any server in the making has)
1. cant equip items
2. mobs are named "0"
3. pharmacist in TC is missing
4. u need hamachi atm to log in

good luck and look forward to seeing you soon

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY. post your desired user name as a reply

any questions e-mail me at ill reply ASAP
Old 11/11/2010, 11:36   #2

pure classic, no bullshit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14936091.jpg (433.4 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 14947361.jpg (450.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg 14950424.jpg (450.6 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 14952862.jpg (448.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 14954917.jpg (442.9 KB, 90 views)
Old 11/11/2010, 14:20   #3

Im looking for a classic server, that has no mods like easy dbs or starting with awesome stuff or exp. I enjoy working for my stuff and dont wana be beat down by someone who tosses 500 bucks on dbs. a classic server with no additions! Ive talked to alot of people on servers i play, and they was so excited about the idea people was offering to pay to play. someone might look into this!.
Old 11/11/2010, 14:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePwnd View Post
Im looking for a classic server, that has no mods like easy dbs or starting with awesome stuff or exp. I enjoy working for my stuff and dont wana be beat down by someone who tosses 500 bucks on dbs. a classic server with no additions! Ive talked to alot of people on servers i play, and they was so excited about the idea people was offering to pay to play. someone might look into this!.
feel free to come try itll be going all night. u get absolutly nothing. drop rates are mid-high atm but this wont be the official server. the only way to + your items is to find the + item u need from monsters and do it that way

Connection details up there just choose a user name Test1-Test20 make ur own PW and off u go
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2010, 15:01   #5

KK downloading now. How long until you make it the real server, and are you gona let the tester accounts transfer over? the reason i ask is i wana know if i should commit myself to working on that char or lightly play for now.
Old 11/11/2010, 17:53   #6

elite*gold: 20
Srry Scott =s
I'm still working on our server... It's nice of you to put up that while they wait but my source is completely different, I won't be able to transfer their characters... mostly only their account data.

The problem that's keeping the server back right now is the game server. It just won't work... I'm still attempting to fix it so give me time. =\
Old 11/11/2010, 22:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFang View Post
Srry Scott =s
I'm still working on our server... It's nice of you to put up that while they wait but my source is completely different, I won't be able to transfer their characters... mostly only their account data.

The problem that's keeping the server back right now is the game server. It just won't work... I'm still attempting to fix it so give me time. =\
haha yea this is just to reminiss bout the old days dont commit ur self too much. as furious said we cant transfer them over
Old 11/11/2010, 22:54   #8

heres some pics of it working
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 126418118.jpg (430.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 126887315.jpg (365.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 126895690.jpg (350.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 124850239.jpg (467.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 126982298.jpg (450.4 KB, 46 views)
Old 11/12/2010, 18:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by portscott View Post
heres some pics of it working
Of your project working =P
Mine isn't there yet. Almost though.
Follow my blog on you'll see my progress in the actual project =o
Old 11/12/2010, 18:55   #10

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFang View Post
Of your project working =P
Mine isn't there yet. Almost though.
Follow my blog on you'll see my progress in the actual project =o
No one here in this thread cares about your project, people here care about the OP's server.
Old 11/12/2010, 19:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFIDKBBQ View Post
No one here in this thread cares about your project, people here care about the OP's server.
Why do you NEVER read The OP's server is my server. He put up a temporary one while I make my source. He's my main beta tester and the inspiration of the project. He got me worked up to make the source.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2010, 22:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFIDKBBQ View Post
This server is exactly what we want. Some people who play conquer buy thier dbs, sit behind their tower and fan. This server imo isn't to attract those looking to hide behind thier lack of skill with crazy gear. This server is the best thing that's happened to private servers since the release of co. Hopefully we can attract players that truly love the game, and are **** good at it. Other " OP servers " you can dance around someone with ss/fb hit them 50 times and laugh at their weak and pathetic attempts to dmg you.
This server WILL kick off, alot of people are waiting for its main release. Ive talked to ALOT of players that call it a dream. So if you or anyone cant hack it with people who really know how to play... stick too your OP servers, stick to having your instant 130 and +12 gear, we wont miss you =).

Pure Co!!! such an amazing idea it should be p2p!
Old 11/13/2010, 23:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePwnd View Post
This server is exactly what we want. Some people who play conquer buy thier dbs, sit behind their tower and fan. This server imo isn't to attract those looking to hide behind thier lack of skill with crazy gear. This server is the best thing that's happened to private servers since the release of co. Hopefully we can attract players that truly love the game, and are **** good at it. Other " OP servers " you can dance around someone with ss/fb hit them 50 times and laugh at their weak and pathetic attempts to dmg you.
This server WILL kick off, alot of people are waiting for its main release. Ive talked to ALOT of players that call it a dream. So if you or anyone cant hack it with people who really know how to play... stick too your OP servers, stick to having your instant 130 and +12 gear, we wont miss you =).

Pure Co!!! such an amazing idea it should be p2p!
"In 2003, Conquer Online brought its players vivid traditional Chinese art-stylings and fair player-versus-player gameplay. The time has come again. Conquer Online will be revived... and the legend will continue..."
-Fang (Conquer New Dawn: The Returning Light)

I made a new thread for it that I can edit and manage with news and information (since I can't add it to this one since my friend owns it) =P

Thanks Scott for getting everyone sicked about this project as much as we are! =]
Old 11/14/2010, 00:07   #14

looking good just remember after you get it up and going theirs still a lot that needs to be done.
Old 11/14/2010, 00:15   #15

I hope it dont end up being a paddycake server to people who donate, ive played many p servers that once u donate your BOSS. I wana get started on a char thatll stick as soon as possible so keep up the hard work we are waiting anxiously!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
classic conquer, conquer 1.0, private server