Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LevelingServer] NextCo ! Because you're worth better

Discussion on [LevelingServer] NextCo ! Because you're worth better within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LevelingServer] NextCo ! Because you're worth better

Listing some server features ! include but NOT LIMITED TO
Second Password is done PERFECTLY !

setting secondary password
changing secondary password
request reset secondary password
terminating that request
auth system for secondary password at
dropping item
using whman
buying from a shop
bluemouse
(exactly like tq with better rewards)
onearmbandit
(silver and cps machines with PERFECT engine)
cloudsaint
( Perfect and bugless cloudsaint quest)
lottery system
( new lottery system with small lottery tickets , add tickets , 5 boxes , exactly like tq where items include study books , refind gems , refind , unique , elite and super item bags and more items)
Custom moonbox quest
kinda easier but more fun moonbox quest which is similar to the old one
houses system
(mining permit and upgrade in caves , you may also use the new system of upgration which you pay super gems , money and others to upgrade it , beside the lotto where you can win upgrade card also you may get them from other quests)
mining system
where you mine different kind of gems with all qualities in different mine caves, you may also mine meteors , dbs , +1 stones , dragon souls , and small/big permenenant stones if you are lucky :P
attack system
PERFECT attack system calculations revised more than 20 times with players to grantee the best satisfaction for players with the attack magic attack also defence and magic defence which include player vs player , player vs monster , monster vs player
Custom Second reborn quest
a easy yet long second reborn quest where players will have fun collecting items or selling them and making profit
7 Different fun quests
a collection of some of the best quests tq had ever released
Custom item and GREAT item collection
a collection of custom items where players found them fun (some was removed by players votes) also we got almost all items working till patch 5700 !
PACKER item
an item with more than 50 different options to allow players to enjoy and speed up the progress of composing meteors , dbs , selling them , setting auto looting options for vip , trading gold for cps (prices is automatically updated with a variable ref. for market economy and cps/gold ratio !) with more options of claiming voting points , packing stones packing gems packing expballs and packing super meteor scrolls
Bounded Gears and Bounded Cps
a perfect , bugless and exploitless bounded system is implemented at the very first when i start working on this server where we found tons of bugs and exploits which had been fixed since the server lunched !
Shit tones of events
including and not limited to drop parties , meteor and db showers , double and triple exp
Every monster is at it's original spawn
lately all private servers have used an npc to tele you to all npcs all around the game but at next co we don't do such thing , all monsters is where they should be
SwordMaster
sword master could only be spawned at your home with the sword soul item from the arena or from quests
thrilling spook
thrilling sppok quest where you get token each time you kill it where you can trade 3 of them with a bag with random dragon soul or 9 of them for super bag with better dragon soul
Stacking Items
item stack system had been fully recoded from scratch where npcs does add items to your item stack if there is a room also while looting and buying from npcs or killing monsters or even doing it manually !
Best ping you could ever have
as im egy and in egypt we have the most expensive internet in the world i care mostly about ping , ping now will never increase more than 200 in egypt and 100 in uk with an avg internet connection
refinery system
the refinery system had been fully coded from scratch
Referring system and promotion codes
for ex. using "epvp" or "elitepvpers" as referral on reg. an account on our custom reg. page (coded by me from scratch too) TO get cps on level 70 ,100 , 110 , 130
you may also use another player name as referral so he get cps when you reach certain levels too !
custom creates
custom creates specially for our server where you can find them and open them for reward or exp !
Cp boxes
cps boxes where you find while hunting and paying fee to upgrade it and/or open it to get reward
labs and lab bosses also 17 diamonds prizes

steed armors , dragon souls , dbs , accessories and refineries drops from bosses !
written from scratch mentor system !
written from scratch donation/ranking system !
im so damn tired from listing server features and special features i've added
visit the server to have a real time look and testing stuff on your own
more information :
  • there is no cps drop by monsters !
  • you don't get cps for killing monsters !
  • exp rate , spell rate , prof rate are LOW to medium !
  • not everything is buyable , at some point you need to hunt or do some quest
  • donation is sensable prices range for 1075 cp for a price of 1 usd and you can't donate for being vip or getting gears or levels ! plus you getting vip book when your total donation exced certain range (you may also get vip books from tough quests or with cps from other players)
  • we don't giveaway cps for friends and we don't create random accounts with better set than you to pawn you and others , so you will never find someone with better gears than you unless he worked his ass out for it
  • no stupid quests with names of other quests (elite pk is elite pk in tq elitepk map with tq prizes with tq system of qualification and not an edited version of last man stand)
  • there is no npc to teleport you to all bosses , you need to move your ass and hunt a grotto key and go throw grotto 5 maze
  • as they say nothing is free and living ain't easy

things you need to put in mind !
  • im here for you , doing what you enjoy , and your opinion is what matter the most for me
  • this project is done mainly to improve my programming skills to secure the source and client also to implement an awesome game play and wasn't made for money

more information and links to be added on 2/2 with BETTER ads with more videos and better graphic skills
currently we are on the alpha release , beta will be released in the end of this month

please forgive my bad english

website designed for alpha release , once the autopatcher is fully functional the alpha release will start even if that happened before the second of feb (most likely , finishing atm the auto patcher security)
enjoy our new website

our forum
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/01/2013, 23:36   #2

Next.
Old 02/02/2013, 00:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthW1 View Post
Next.
edit:
thanks for the bump , we are online now
autopatch server on
auth server on
game server on
reg. on
alpha release finally online
website
forum
@johnheatz you will find epvp working link on the partner list on the left
Old 02/02/2013, 06:57   #4

Seems very promising, i am looking forward to try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 12:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucus View Post
Seems very promising, i am looking forward to try it
patch is only 29 mb and reg. account only takes 10 seconds
give us a try
Old 02/02/2013, 17:28   #6

your server seems reasonable but i got a question to ask .. u didnt mention how the players suppose to get CPS . :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 18:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
your server seems reasonable but i got a question to ask .. u didnt mention how the players suppose to get CPS . :S
first of all thank you for commenting and thanks for such amazing words
and about cps , players can get cps from dragonballs they hunt (good rate 1 1000) or from quests (we got tons of quests which reward you in dbs or even db scroll if you are lucky) , there also a demonboxs/crates/slots(onearmbandit)
more over there is a packer item to pack your meteors/dbs/stones/gems or use it to trade meteors for 5 cps each and dragonballs for 215 cps
but matter of fact you may not get much cps but you will get gears (+1 stones drops , quests prizes , pla pla pla )
rates are enough for people to enjoy but not to max gears out
people should farm to get -dmg items not to pay 5 super tut gems
mining is exactly like tq
vps prizes are wonderful (db , dbscroll , powerexpball)
when you try our server you will figure out what it means when i say that people don't need lots of cps to enjoy XD
everything is just awesome XD
Old 02/02/2013, 19:07   #8

Hard these days with almost every player who wants everything easy, i wish you good luck.Seems promising.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 19:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
Hard these days with almost every player who wants everything easy, i wish you good luck.Seems promising.
yeah it seems hard but if we proved ourself with fixing bugs and prove our stability people will be motivated to play
bugs reported are fixed im the same hrs , restarts are done in matter of seconds
stability is 24/7 starting from today (been 28 hrs on , no ping strike , no lag , no freeze)

thanks mate and yes it's hard to join such a server but once you are in , you are never out ^^
Old 02/02/2013, 19:21   #10

yeah, i know, i am working too on keeping mine alive(fixing bugs, adding quests and such)
Old 02/02/2013, 19:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
yeah, i know, i am working too on keeping mine alive(fixing bugs, adding quests and such)
goodluck with your server ^^
Old 02/02/2013, 19:45   #12

played this server for few hours and i really wanna say that its a great server
lvling in there isnt hard or easy
the owner ingame is a really nice person helps alot and its really fun 2 talk with him
i enjoyed every moment in the game..and i hope more ppl will join it would be much more fun 2 play with more players
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 19:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinaa View Post
played this server for few hours and i really wanna say that its a great server
lvling in there isnt hard or easy
the owner ingame is a really nice person helps alot and its really fun 2 talk with him
i enjoyed every moment in the game..and i hope more ppl will join it would be much more fun 2 play with more players
WOW so speechless best words i've ever had thanks sooooo much that made my day
Old 02/02/2013, 20:06   #14

Microsoft security essentials picked something up on the client.... tsk tsk...

Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc
Worm:Win32/Autorun.UI!inf
Old 02/02/2013, 20:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis1002 View Post
Microsoft security essentials picked something up on the client.... tsk tsk...

Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc
Worm:Win32/Autorun.UI!inf
it's tq official client + nullable loader renamed to (nextco)
how this contains dynamer and autorun ?
please provide me with file names so i can RE them and check if they are really infected but i guess it's only false postive
but to be more sure please provide me with files
and you don't need to worry , if i want to rat you , i was to create a FUD rat , not a detectable one , here is me while ratting

sorry if i sound fired up but that's really ******* me , will scan everything on my own right now and post results

edit : ill fix that , just gimme an hr
Closed Thread