Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

login trough modified ip on official server

Discussion on login trough modified ip on official server within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation login trough modified ip on official server

-
Old 12/01/2016, 14:47   #2

Probably, because they validate IP's versus server name.
Old 12/01/2016, 21:45   #3

Received Thanks: 1,107
That's because every server has it's own IP, and you can't login to server B using A's IP address. Simply you are getting stuck on the Game server because you are asking the Auth to log you into "Backfire_EU" but when you connect to the game server you connect to "FlameLotus_EU" and that server cannot find a valid token so it just waits for one.

The client connects to the Auth server and supplies it with your Pass, User and Server name (Packet 1542). The Auth server then matches your username/password and if they match, it then passes a token to the server you requested telling it that you were verified, And it responds back with the IP of that server in packet 1055. And that is what you need to use to connect to the server.

FlameLotus_EU
89.187.71.156:5816
Backfire_EU
89.187.71.145:5816
Legends
64.37.98.69:5816
etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2016, 22:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
That's because every server has it's own IP, and you can't login to server B using A's IP address. Simply you are getting stuck on the Game server because you are asking the Auth to log you into "Backfire_EU" but when you connect to the game server you connect to "FlameLotus_EU" and that server cannot find a valid token so it just waits for one.

The client connects to the Auth server and supplies it with your Pass, User and Server name (Packet 1542). The Auth server then matches your username/password and if they match, it then passes a token to the server you requested telling it that you were verified, And it responds back with the IP of that server in packet 1055. And that is what you need to use to connect to the server.

FlameLotus_EU
89.187.71.156:5816
Backfire_EU
89.187.71.145:5816
Legends
64.37.98.69:5816
etc.
I don't know much about intercepting, change and send packets.
So that will be the end for me trying to login on a unreleased server.
I appreciate your answer
Old 12/01/2016, 23:00   #5

Don't bother. TQ wipes it anyway before releasing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2016, 16:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev View Post
Don't bother. TQ wipes it anyway before releasing.
i'd settle for some super secret underground bot