Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussions]Conquer Packets Flooder

Discussion on [Discussions]Conquer Packets Flooder within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/02/2012, 01:58   #16

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
lol you're paving your path to jail
dont worry about me , only the illegal if you make some private server and the company can sue you , but some others not so who care ?

hmm really its interesting when you are working on source code or server files

like Runes Of Magic , Hero Online , Loong Online source codes , or server files but that make me happy

i own conquer 2011 source code with client but i never think to take a look into it maybe soon for building a killer tool
Old 10/27/2012, 11:19   #17

elite*gold: 0
Spam the authentication packet, it will cause lag on the database as well.
Old 10/28/2012, 14:37   #18

What would be more fun is, having ur own server, and dos with the incomming connections, say u have 300 players online, that would techinicaly be what 300 bots/shells idk so u got 300 connections, if u could get the server to handle the connections from the client --> server in a different way, idk put a proxy in the center just and idea, then u could take down servers with ur own server.
Old 10/28/2012, 17:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofskeletor View Post
What would be more fun is, having ur own server, and dos with the incomming connections, say u have 300 players online, that would techinicaly be what 300 bots/shells idk so u got 300 connections, if u could get the server to handle the connections from the client --> server in a different way, idk put a proxy in the center just and idea, then u could take down servers with ur own server.
Forward the authentication response withthe IP of your target.

Having them connected to your server does no difference as it's still only you who is connected to your target.
Old 10/28/2012, 18:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Forward the authentication response withthe IP of your target.

Having them connected to your server does no difference as it's still only you who is connected to your target.
not sure what kind of server the man is talking about, but let's assume the server connection requires a client software to be installed. You can then use that client to do your bidding.
Old 11/15/2012, 09:41   #21

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
in fact tested on both , server files , emu , did well , just fix some simple bugs
Old 11/15/2012, 12:27   #22

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
not sure what kind of server the man is talking about, but let's assume the server connection requires a client software to be installed. You can then use that client to do your bidding.
If you have your own anticheat, just build it right in, most servers require a autopatcher anyway
Old 11/18/2012, 01:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
If you have your own anticheat, just build it right in, most servers require a autopatcher anyway
hmm.. it`s late for over here so i might be understanding it wrong but from what i understand you are talking about raping the server which client you are using. Yes that is a good way to do that.

But from what i understand from the blokes post my idea of a decent flooder would be to use your service
Say you provide a service with subscribers. Say those subscribers have to connect to a server of yours, and say in order to do that they need to download a client.
You can then use that client to rape the target, and the more subscribers/clients running the more **** the rape.
Old 11/18/2012, 02:24   #24

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
hmm.. it`s late for over here so i might be understanding it wrong but from what i understand you are talking about raping the server which client you are using. Yes that is a good way to do that.

But from what i understand from the blokes post my idea of a decent flooder would be to use your service
Say you provide a service with subscribers. Say those subscribers have to connect to a server of yours, and say in order to do that they need to download a client.
You can then use that client to rape the target, and the more subscribers/clients running the more **** the rape.
Was thinking along the lines of stealthy.
Thanks
1 User