Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iC# - C# Tutorial E-Book

Discussion on iC# - C# Tutorial E-Book within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iC# - C# Tutorial E-Book

This is my E-Books and I own every rights on them.
All tutorials is in a winrar archive, which you can open with winrar.

The tutorials is PDF files and you need adobe reader / adobe acrobat to open them.

The tutorials is very detailed and there is a lot explaining.
I will not only explain about the functions how they work, but also how they can be useful.
I won't only talk about programming, but also how it cna help you in life.

Introducion To The C# Language.
Quote:

-More Tutorials will be here-

Thank you, that's all. Maybe this will get some developement in action.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2011, 19:45   #2

lol'd.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2011, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup Arco View Post
lol'd.
I knew you would reply like that.
I bet you haven't even looked at it, am I right?
Old 03/09/2011, 03:01   #4

One doesn't have to even look at it, to have the response I did.
And yes I did look at it.
Old 03/09/2011, 04:51   #5

bad
Old 03/09/2011, 04:52   #6

elite*gold: 84
#taugt nix
#Failed
#blabla
#deleterequest
Old 03/09/2011, 08:33   #7

Quote:
One doesn't have to even look at it, to have the response I did.
And yes I did look at it.
Considering you looked at it, then you can't say it's not helpful.
When others is not going to make some tutorials, then I will do. Now don't redirect me to Hybrids thread, cuz it died months ago.
Old 03/10/2011, 17:24   #8

Well, you're not even DECENT at coding. Hell I'm not even decent at coding. I think if you're gonna make tutorials, you should at least be advanced. Like Hybrid making a tutorial, understandable, he's WAY advanced. If Saint made a tutorial, understandable, he knows how to code out the ***. But you. You hardly know what you're doing. You shouldn't be teaching others to code, if you can hardly do it yourself.
Old 03/10/2011, 17:41   #9

Quote:
Well, you're not even DECENT at coding. Hell I'm not even decent at coding. I think if you're gonna make tutorials, you should at least be advanced. Like Hybrid making a tutorial, understandable, he's WAY advanced. If Saint made a tutorial, understandable, he knows how to code out the ***. But you. You hardly know what you're doing. You shouldn't be teaching others to code, if you can hardly do it yourself.
You have no idea how much I have learned, so dare you speak about what I know, you haven't seen what I have codedd for long time, so you can't tell.
I have been working on my own source from scratch and right now I'm working on an online 2d game emulator, so you can't say I don't know what I'm doing. I can do tutorials, like anybody others can do, maybe I can't do about advanced stuff like Hybrid etc. but I can at least do a try. So really Arco leave.

Maybe I don't know everything, but it could maybe get some peoples starting.
But if peoples don't want it, why does it have 24downloads?
Old 03/10/2011, 18:17   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Mind stopping the bitchfest? ^^

@ Arco: I agree that these most likely aren't that great but w/e. At least he's offering some help. Personally I don't think it's a big deal.

@ System: I'm sure you have plenty you can help people with but there's a real distinction between understanding coding enough to write a basic source or w/e and being able to fully understand any serious concepts in programming.

I'm not saying I have any high level knowledge of most programming concepts either, just saying that getting super defensive and saying "I can do xxxx so obviously I know what I'm doing!!!" is just asking to continue a pointless war between different members.

I understand that you're just defending yourself in this case but I'd suggest maybe just accepting w/e ppl wanna say and continue helping where you can ^^.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2011, 00:12   #11

Not much content.. but a good start.
Old 03/14/2011, 00:24   #12

Well I'm still working on some few, just not upload them, been a lot busy these days.
Thanks Yuki.
Old 03/17/2011, 19:51   #13

are you aware of the fact that the string class is the biggest one on c#?