Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[E-book] How to earn 10-50 $ a day

Discussion on [E-book] How to earn 10-50 $ a day within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
[E-book] How to earn 10-50 $ a day

While on internet I came across an interesting Guide that costed me 10$ with resseling rights.

Using this Guide you should be able to earn atleast 10$ a day with minimum work invested.

After I bought this guide I managed to return my money after only 70 minutes.

This guide is defintely what nobody has seen before, when I read it I was very suprised on how clever it is and how unique it is.

Since this is very clever and unique I have to keep it that way, so I'm only allowed to resell 15 copies of this guide.

Price for 1 copy is 10$ or 260 EG

As stated only 15 copies will be sold not a single more.

Copies sold:

0/15

Get your copy now

(IMPORTANT NOTE: Reselling is allowed outside of Elitepvpers, but forbiden inside of E*pvp, if you repost this guide you will be punished with an infraction and your thread will be closed. These are the terms that you agree upon purchase)

If you wan't to pay with realy money please visit the following link:
Old 01/30/2010, 15:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,120
Quote:

(IMPORTANT NOTE: Reselling is allowed outside of Elitepvpers, but forbiden inside of E*pvp, if you repost this guide you will be punished with an infraction and your thread will be closed. These are the terms that you agree upon purchase)[/CENTER]
actually, who said that? Oo
Old 01/30/2010, 15:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N. View Post
actually, who said that? Oo
I do, it's called TOS, you buy you accept the terms of use, when you register on E*pvp you also have TOS that you need to accept before registration. This is the same thing.
Old 01/30/2010, 15:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
If I recall, in E*PvPs TOS, it states you cannot create your own TOS. xD
Old 01/30/2010, 15:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
If I recall, in E*PvPs TOS, it states you cannot create your own TOS. xD
hahah, I didn't read E*pvp TOS. But anyhow after a little chat with Zacko7 it's time for this thread to be closed. No copies will be sold.

#closed
Closed Thread