Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UpComing Quest

Discussion on UpComing Quest within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UpComing Quest

Whats the next event coming up , If im not mistaken i think halloween is coming first and i heard they do events for holidays,. Does anyone kno what the event will be like?. And whats next after Halloween
Old 09/21/2007, 21:50   #2

nxt event is dble exp again this weekend for the maint. mess..and as far for after halloween prolly christmas quest lol
Old 09/21/2007, 23:13   #3

great more exp. just what conqour wants everyone to have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[New] UpComing LvL TooL
01/11/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
Hey Epvper´s, wie ja sicher jeder mitbekommen hat gibt es haufen Player die A]way F]rom K]eyboard gehen, meistens auftauchend durch -Ingame Jumps -AutoReady wird nach 30 Sekunden gedrückt So nun haben viele nicht Dieses T00L], ich habe es und mache es für Euch !Public!
Upcoming IP-ban PHP script
09/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
I had a script that can ban IPs from dekaron. Sadly, due to loads of viruses on my PC, I was forced to reinstall my Windows and I forgot to back up that script... I am now working on it again, except this time I am making it with a little different method. It will be runing on mysql , not mssql (cuz I hate mssql), and I think I have an idea on how to get an IP of a particular account, so that now I could know which IP to accually ban. That is if mssql will do as fine as my mysql... I am...
Upcoming Releases
12/28/2007 - Main - 0 Replies
Hallo ich hab diesen thread mal für mich erstellt da ich ziemlich oft hier spiele reinstellen will die meiner meinung nach in die upcoming releases kommen ... Fang ich mal an mit Zu Online ... also ich hab schon viele spiele ausprobier ... gw, wow , kal , sro, etc etc .... aber hänge jetzt wircklich an zu online weisl enfach nur fun macht ... Ich sehe in diesem spiel auch ein gutes hack potential ^^ mfg
Regarding upcoming patches
05/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I've read about it somewhere but i can't re-track the topic. Someone posted about a patch in both epvp and the official co forums that u *edit* wont *edit* be able to get super gems once u reborn. Can anyone give me the link to the post or confirm this? Thank you. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Drunk.. crap -.- wrong post' border='0' alt='Drunk.. crap -.- wrong post' />
COInuBot(Upcoming)
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
i've got a bot in production that works more of a macro than memory bot, it will not be much if compared to copartner(my favorite) but it will have auto picking, works any class, and can lvl xp skills(IE troj can have bot use cyc ^_^) i hope to have it done soon but, after all this issue with copartner i've rewriten some things so that it should NEVER be able to be patched...but you know these damn TQ guys ...they'll find a way. (i've also found winged snakes as the best low lvl met hunting,...