Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!quit trick doesnt work :/

Discussion on !quit trick doesnt work :/ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when you whisper !quit, it wont show up in that person's dialogue.

any way or technique to fix this? i almost got caught today :/
Old 07/10/2007, 18:22   #2

if ur talking about proxy..then all text started with ! is a command and its client side ;p at lest i think thats how it is
Old 07/10/2007, 18:29   #3

no i mean. you know that trick that ppl always use?

"!quit [space at the end]". i think that works on all talk, but not on whispers.

any way to go around this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exp Bot, doesnt work can you help me?
01/26/2010 - Last Chaos - 7 Replies
Im using your exp bot (thanks KillerDeluxe!) on Italian servers (Gamigo) Doesnt works... At all! It only open and close my inventary (like press TAB fast) and nothing else... Can you tell me why? or is there a Exp Bot around in english or something that should work? Answer in english please ^^ Best regards!
Vps trick doesnt work anymore?
10/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
When did tq change the vps trick??Last year i used to do the vps trick with my high lvl war,nooby 6x and my water.Always got like 225vps everytime my nooby reached 10pct+ or maybe higher dunno anymore.But im sure that it was 225 vps ! Well, today i tried the vps trick again but this time I got like 50 vps and then only 4vps then 3vps and so on. So dammit what happened in the last few months?
[HELP] Doesnt Work More :(
10/13/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute , Gestern Hab ich die hacks mal runtergeladen getestet usw .. Heut wollt ich wieder s4leauge spielen Hab den Trainer angemacht Bypass incected . Soweit so gut. Als dann s4Leauge geöffnet hat wurde es wieder geschlossen und da ist dieses scheiß Inform gekommen ;s Hab ich i.was Falsch gemacht oder wurde ein Update oder so gemacht .. Benutze S4 trainer v0.56 von _Alastor_
OOG 10.9.+ Doesnt Work L2 SEA
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
So it seems that OOG 10.9.0 doesnt work anymore on L2 SEA. better start looking again for people who play in L2 SEA :)
IG 2.14k doesnt work
06/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I cant use any of the ingame l2walkers IG 2.14k doesnt even work with official code lol ;/ any1 have same problem ? os vista