Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick question (moonbox quest)

Discussion on Quick question (moonbox quest) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I use cotobo and sv when I do moonbox, but sometimes i've got most of the tokens I need except one or something. Now when I'm trying to kill myself cuz i'm in a tactic i dont wanna be in, sometimes i disable all the in-game effects so i can disable DH immediately after starting it and taking a little damage (only have to be in DH for like 5 secs like that). This usually turns out to be a little faster than waiting for my xp skill to use fishy. I wanna know if TQ would notice these 3 - 5 second long DH sessions and if anyone has ever been banned/bot jailed for it. Thanks!
Old 06/24/2007, 05:05   #2

What are you talking about lol

isn't dh serverside??
Old 06/24/2007, 05:46   #3

I don't think you will find yourself banned for this as TQ doesn't seem to notice the many people using DH and Cyclone at the same time no matter what their reborn class is
Old 06/24/2007, 07:55   #4

Thanks, I was just thinking if they could keep track of that, 3 second long dh's back to back would look kinda weird