Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonbox Quest

Discussion on Moonbox Quest within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moonbox Quest

I was just wondering, if its possible, how much attack is needed to 1 hit the monsters that are in the tactics.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
moonbox quest
06/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
what level are the monsters in it?
best way to use sv for moonbox quest?
06/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
it wastes alot of time just walking around.. doing nothing :).. what can i do? ....... also what good way to get money fast ?..
MoonBox quest...
02/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Alright, I searched the forum for this and didnt find anything, so I dont know if this has been posted before. First off, we all know there are 32 definitions of moonboxes, yet no one can detere them in the itemtype.dat. Forget that method. So far mine works. Alright past step one -.- This might take some time, 3 days - a week according to how much time anyone puts into it. But what I've discovered from doing the moonbox quest is: When you do the moonbox quest, and use the SAME you...
A tip in moonbox quest :)
01/27/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
ok everyone if you are doing moonbox quest here is a good tip. go in the beggining and get the first token but once u get it d/c. whne you d/c you have a chance of not going to death tactic. keep doin this until you have all tokens. i hope this is helpful :) text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=karma would be nice xD' border='0' alt='karma would be nice xD' />
Bot for moonbox quest
02/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i know u say no questions, but is it possible there is a bot for moonbox quest? i searched for it but found nothing