Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

low dura.. lvl nix

Discussion on low dura.. lvl nix within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this has just came to mind. since cotobo can detect if u have 1 dura, y not make a program that switches wep wen ur sword hits 1/??. u can pack ur inventory wit swords and hit a guard. and wen the sword is 1/??, it switches the sword that u put in the f key. just a idea.
Old 01/03/2007, 21:48   #2

Guard will die, and most prefer using moon gem swords. This will cost a bit of money to pack your inventory with moon gem swords.
Old 01/03/2007, 21:55   #3

guard won't die if ur using lvl 10 swords or so... all u need is just swords.. u can be naked to make sure that you just do 1 dmg to the guard..
Old 01/03/2007, 23:52   #4

wear a ring... helps reduce dura loss on swords
Old 01/04/2007, 00:34   #5

dura will drop faster if you use 2 swords with or without ring. the best way to lvl nix is while you lvl yourself. yes, your lvling will take longer but there is nothing like a fixed nix 1 hiting a 2nd rb trojan
Old 01/04/2007, 01:46   #6

lol this could work if cotobo is realeased once again by chocoman =D
Old 01/04/2007, 02:00   #7

lvl 10 sword it has low max dura.
Old 01/04/2007, 02:14   #8

What you would need is 2 seperate bots, one for the person with the guard to heal it, and one for the person lvling nix to switch swords, even if they arent moon swords. This way it will lvl for a very long time, like over night. It would also be nice if it would use ND/fishy on the guard too. I have absolutely no clue how to program things so maybe somebody else can think about this?
Old 01/04/2007, 02:22   #9

ATM, I made my nix to lvl 4 with in 3 days only, use high dura swords, so that you wont be bothered of going to the nearest town to repair, use ND, as I experienced, after the disguise, it matters on how the skill is activated, the phoenix skill is activated, 3-6 times! it is so easy to plvl nix guys! IF YOU HAVE SMGs!
Old 06/24/2007, 03:47   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathThreat+Jan 3 2007, 22:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeathThreat @ Jan 3 2007, 22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this has just came to mind. since cotobo can detect if u have 1 dura, y not make a program that switches wep wen ur sword hits 1/??. u can pack ur inventory wit swords and hit a guard. and wen the sword is 1/??, it switches the sword that u put in the f key. just a idea. [/b]

I'm just going to, almost immediately after reading your post say why not instead make a program that switches swords when the swords disappear because of duration? (unless, of course, one necessarily.. plans to have them socketed with necessary gems)

<hr>Append on Jun 24 2007, 03:50<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -fizzle4shizzay@Jan 3 2007, 22:48
Guard will die, and most prefer using moon gem swords. This will cost a bit of money to pack your inventory with moon gem swords.
But perhaps less money if one is cautious event to take care of their items, and sockets each of the 2 swords (carrying no swords in the inventory) with 2 super moon gems. I don't think you meant packing inventory full of SUPER moon gem swords.. maybe you were talking about refined only.. :? Or if you were also talking about normal moon gems, that they would be socketed into, like, non weapon equipment.

And, I just realized, unless one has DRAGON GEMS socketed in their armor, they wouldn't have to take it off.. :/

Note: I could have said more in this post, only things I would think are important.. (of course) but I don't know, maybe I didn't because I just don't want to be annoying or something like that ('at least' not in that way).

<hr>Append on Jun 24 2007, 04:04<hr><!--QuoteBegin--Takashy
@Jan 3 2007, 22:55
guard won't die if ur using lvl 10 swords or so... all u need is just swords.. u can be naked to make sure that you just do 1 dmg to the guard.. [/quote]
I wasn't thinking of the fact that taoist wear adds magic attack when I was writing that shit about the dragon gems, so it might matter if the person is a taoist, and it came to my mind again that maybe many people would want their taoists to learn phoenix most likely because of desire to reborn them to a melee class equipped with a melee sword.