Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC restarts after few minues

Discussion on PC restarts after few minues within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2007, 21:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,335
I had this problem when i open 2 conquers.
Old 02/24/2007, 04:39   #32

hi may,

with all the spec, ur pc seems very cool, but do u hv a sufficient power supply? 400 watts? or is the power supply at ur area unstable. gluck.

shin

p/s also check all the mother board capasitor is in good condition as in not burst on the top. (the cylinder shaped component that compacts electricity)
Old 05/21/2007, 03:22   #33

Hey ... go to your hardware.. and cut the line i mean just cut it out like pull it out in your mother board the wire that controls and restart and the H.D.D light

<hr>Append on May 21 2007, 03:23<hr> I mean the wire that controls the restart .. pull it from your mother board ... it will stop the restart thing.. ..
Old 05/23/2007, 06:12   #34

u dealate things u dont need in add/remove area thenrun a virus scan.
Old 05/23/2007, 07:11   #35

#close.

This thread is too old and I guess the thread starter had the answer by now (^^).

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LeechBot] Massenhafte Restarts
06/21/2010 - Diablo 2 - 8 Replies
gibts da mittlerweile ne Lösung dafür? Vor einiger Zeit hatte ich 2 retsarts bei ca 100 runs jetzt hab ich auf einmal wieder bei 50 runs 49 restarts
Computer restarts when....
12/30/2009 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hello guys i have a problem.... I trying to learn how to find a fking pointer in CE, first i tried on the p.server i play but when i clicked on "Find out what acesses to this address" computer suddenly restarted. Okay i thought its becosue of pserver, and anyways i dont wanna test new stuff on a server i play, so i searcher up y pserver project fast installed it (w/o hackshield at all ). Okay I opened up kiki engine again but shit happend after i found speed address and clicked on Find out...
CE restarts my cpu...why?
01/21/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
when ever i run CE with cabal i see a box pop up but b4 i have time to even get the first word of it it restarts my cpu and i would like to know why. cuz how am i sopposed to even use it if it resets every time >.> lol thex for ur help if u help me or even can (if u can u should lol )
When i go to log in SRO, my comp restarts. help please D:
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey I just downloaded silk road v1.150 global client, and downloaded the 1.158 patch, but when i go to log on, i type my user and pass..but shortly my comp will just suddenly restart. Does anyone know what the problem is, or could help? Thanks.
help my pc always restarts when running gameguard
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hello everyone :(could anybody help me my pc always restarts when running gameguard and its really getting into my nerves!! but sometimes i can connect to it but most of the times it restarts than connected. all the suggestion is very much appreciated tnx and can i really baypass the gameguard?:confused: tnx BTW im in cabal PH:)