Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In Game Speed Editting?

Discussion on In Game Speed Editting? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I would like to know if anyone can tell me how to edit my speed in the hex edit form, rather than having a program run it for me. I have heard several ways to do it, such as removing the c3 folder or something inside it. I also heard there was a .dat file that you can edit in order to change it. I am not really sure what files do what, and I'm a bit afraid to change something for fear of messing somethin serious up. Also I heard that there is a way to make a speed hack where instead of a cyclone imitation you can use DH, therefore no speed limit so to speak. Is this true? Any help please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Game Speed
02/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
My game is running at like.. 50000 MPH ... Is there anyway to fix this.. This is my own server.. Just curious if it is client side or server side.. Thanks :) #Edit - When I record it with FRAPS.. It fixes.. Strange.. I dont feel like filling my HDD Though.. lol
HP/MP Bar editting.
05/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I know how to edit my underbars for now, but I want to go a step further, I want to edit my HP/MP bars but I have no idea where I can find them in the Media.pk2.. Tell me where I have to search, thanks a lot! If wrong section, move this topic!
Speed up the game without speed hack
12/29/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Ok I'm no hacker I'm not even much of a programmer however I did kinda tweaked some loop intervals and speed times of the video. I cant take the credit for this i saw it here somewhere and by who i cant remember so sorry !!! What i did notice is he removed all the effects so the game ran uber fast with no effects to slow it down. I thought well nice, however its kinda boring. So i started to tweak the timing or the amount of time it took to run a video effect loop i speed it up 4X so...
PK.2 Editting
12/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
GO TO Google FOR Translated version of 骑567坐骑双头龙,和虎女坐骑蓝虎_丝路传说修改_CH-GAM E游戏社区门户 - powered by X-Space i copied again from a site to help you guys you need pk2 editor. if you have it you exactly do what the video says and voila all your armor is 9th degree( it dont haves effect on the stats and if you want to sell it it will be normal. its just visual look. if you want to turn it back you must have a clean media.pk2 file) ALL CREDITS GO TO DEEPLBLUE7 AND THE THE MAKER...
Help with finding game speed.
09/27/2006 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Well I just started hacking and I wanted to make a speechack in a trainer for a game using ce or some other program seems kind of nooby. So I was wondering how do I find the walk speed of the charecter there arne't any ways to boost your speed so I don't know how i'm supposed to find it. So I was wondering if there's some method to finding it or if it isn't possible :\