Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read Before Downloading Bots

Discussion on Read Before Downloading Bots within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey there, I would like to get some support from older members on this one plz.

I have been running these things for a while now to check and see if they're running but some of em arent working properly on the new 4331 patch but n e ways, the important stuff.

All the new ppl with one posts I have seen over the past 1 or 2 weeks are complaining about bots or begging for bots, why don't you ppl just read ALL of the posts and find out if they are problems rather than looking for easy ways to play the game. The new ppl are all begging for bots rather than doing it the old fashioned way and just clicking ur way to a high lvl.

I want all the ppl who just looking for bots to just stop trying to download and at least contribute to the forum first or just read the ****** posts since 2005. At least if you read those you might understand what some of ur problems may be or how to fix em.

N e ways, Imma just gonna stop using bots agen cuz the GMs are on the prowl for botters since 4331, and a fren o mine (who happens t be a GM) arrested my *** for botting but had already given me the DBs to get out, all o dat to prove he wasnt kidding. I don't know what they did to the game but they are serious bout botters.

Hopefully some ppl might just take my warning and stop or hold off the bots for a bit and then maybe get something undetectable by em.

Dats all for now, and remember, u sent to jail u gonna get rape trying to get out LOL.

Love all
Lite_Dash @ Eagle
Old 12/13/2006, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by LiteDash@Dec 13 2006, 12:45

I have been running these things for a while now to check and see if they're running but some of em arent working properly on the new 4331 patch but n e ways, the important stuff.

All the new ppl with one posts I have seen over the past 1 or 2 weeks are complaining about bots or begging for bots, why don't you ppl just read ALL of the posts and find out if they are problems rather than looking for easy ways to play the game. The new ppl are all begging for bots rather than doing it the old fashioned way and just clicking ur way to a high lvl.

I want all the ppl who just looking for bots to just stop trying to download and at least contribute to the forum first or just read the ****** posts since 2005. At least if you read those you might understand what some of ur problems may be or how to fix em.

N e ways, Imma just gonna stop using bots agen cuz the GMs are on the prowl for botters since 4331, and a fren o mine (who happens t be a GM) arrested my *** for botting but had already given me the DBs to get out, all o dat to prove he wasnt kidding. I don't know what they did to the game but they are serious bout botters.

Hopefully some ppl might just take my warning and stop or hold off the bots for a bit and then maybe get something undetectable by em.

Dats all for now, and remember, u sent to jail u gonna get rape trying to get out LOL.

Love all
Lite_Dash @ Eagle
their gonna loose alot of DB sales over this And Players
Old 12/13/2006, 12:52   #3

k
Old 12/13/2006, 13:09   #4

So erm like asking on the messageboard where to get the new patch was kinda not the best idea to do? Wonder if thats y i was kicked wen i woke up this morning, best go log in c now.
Old 12/13/2006, 13:16   #5

they will loose many players, most trojans and warriors are botters and many like me just dont have time to play and tg is ******* slow
Old 12/13/2006, 13:20   #6

ROFL, GM here
Old 12/13/2006, 13:38   #7

bot is not bad if u are consecuence i dun care ppl botting, i only care ppl who bot and get high lvl and later coz they dun now how to play they use aimbots and later become saying they are pros. After patches fo aimbots not working they only herc, so ****, the ppl should get high lvl but not abuse of aimbots, aimbots is for noob skill our own and make we all enjoy , anyways Tg is fixed u can be 24/7 in not so fast as boting 24/7 but u can get 127-130 in 3 weeks so not hard u can get 120 playing legal in 1 or 2 months and TG another 3 months and get 130, so wht the problem, most ppl not doing 2nd reborn coz they cant bot... so ppl have become to easy way and full aour servers of noobs, as i said never cared ppl boting.
Old 12/13/2006, 15:36   #8

Hey there, back agen, good to see you guys taking to the posts but I got some info relevant to wat yall saying, and this is from my buddy agen (there so called prohibited forum page that you have to request permission to join P.S. I doan buy that one tho).

1. GMs are just looking for ppl to use bots so they can stock up on DBs and get rich fast.

2. Some of em creating alts on different comps and arresting em for fun so they gonna get limited to arrests per day. lol

3. They don't care if they lose players, just mean less ppl and server becomes free agen.

4. They have some sort of bot working on the new patch (i doan know) dat runs a hardware check on IPs to see wat Program Manager is running and on wat User.

5. They just want to get the game free of hackers and botters no matter the consequences.

6. There is supposed to be a patch that is at "4331-#" that allows ppl to use certain bots. (sounds iffy to me)

and lastly, they're watching movement patterns and recorded speech, if a person is just running around and fighting and sitting and stuff, like how the bot does it and a GM toks to that person, they are suspected of botting and can get arrested.

Well dats my latest update on this whole 4331 patch thing, imma see if i get more insider info for u guys later, but please just oan risk n e thing yet.
Old 12/13/2006, 18:54   #9

I've been playing Co for about 3 yrs now and if we judge from past xp tq will do nothing about botting hec they can't even fix the bugs right ... and DB sales is the only way they'er keeping the game afloat ... i don't use bots for lvling but i do use some of the mining bots and the identifyitem patch if they stopped all botting it wouldn't hurt me at all ... but like i said ... they won't

enjoy the game and good hunting
Old 12/13/2006, 19:10   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Dream1961@Dec 13 2006, 18:54
I've been playing Co for about 3 yrs now and if we judge from past xp tq will do nothing about botting hec they can't even fix the bugs right ... and DB sales is the only way they'er keeping the game afloat ... i don't use bots for lvling but i do use some of the mining bots and the identifyitem patch if they stopped all botting it wouldn't hurt me at all ... but like i said ... they won't

enjoy the game and good hunting
i agree with you in fact im surprised they havent joined with choco to try and squeeze money out of it xD
Old 12/13/2006, 20:03   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by LiteDash@Dec 13 2006, 12:45

Love all
Lite_Dash @ Eagle
oh really? so uh,you're on Eagle eh? and Carol/eagle[GM] must've been on to do this eh? that's funny I haven't seen em on in the last ohhhhh long *** time. at least I got your name i'll see if I see you in game.
Old 12/14/2006, 01:02   #12

#move CO2 Main Discussions / Questions