Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

couple of question

Discussion on couple of question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello im new here

i want to ask 3 nooby question:
1. met spammer, is it can only be done in TC? how about in market?
2. up until what level i spam the met on an item? when will spamming will failed often...
3. some guy suggested that i should upgrade quality up to elite in TC if i have like lv 1-15 item... but how about upgrade it to super from elite, will it work?

thank you
Old 11/19/2006, 19:47   #2

:flame:
Old 11/20/2006, 00:35   #3

I stop spamming at lvl 60-70 in tc when i try to get a soc
and from my knowledge i dont believe its possible to socket in the market ---I could however be wrong--
and im not sure on your 3rd question..Hope i helped
Old 11/20/2006, 02:18   #4

thank you
+karma

*start spamming mets*

my 3rd question is like this:
-> if i have a level 1-15 unique -5, 2 soc ring for ex...
it would be wise to upgrade the quality to elite in TC rather in the market right, since lower level would have a high success, so it would cost less dbz...

my question, would that work on (elite->super)
would it cost less dbz if i upgrade low lv item in TC from the market on (elite->super)
(i think it would cost 5 db if i upgrade it on the market right)
Old 11/20/2006, 02:29   #5

I see what your saying and im sure your right about the uni-elite lvl 1-15,,,and im actually gonna go try uni-elite on a lvl 5 uni halbert right now..and if it works ill try elite-super as well..ill post my results..

and by chance do i know u crazy?? or maybe its just another crazyguy
Old 11/20/2006, 02:46   #6

******* RIght !!! Here is my finding

Started out with 4 dbs and a uni halbert lvl 5
took me 2 dbs in tc to upgrade to elite..first one failed
took me 2 dbs in tc to upgrade to super...First one failed

anyway Thanx for starting this thread crazy cuz now i got a super halbert with 4 dbs.
Old 11/20/2006, 02:53   #7

oh so it can from (elite->super), thx for the answer

btw just searching abit, apperently we can get soc in the market, just at a lower change i think

*edit*

im just another crazy