Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Editing .dbc files in 5165

Discussion on [HELP] Editing .dbc files in 5165 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Editing .dbc files in 5165

Hello everyone,

I know its possible, and i know people have done it. If someone could please give me a hint or tell me i would be very greatful. I have opened the c3.wdb in notepad, half of it is encryptedish the rest is not.. Won't open in works and in excel its all giberish.. any help?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Old 06/27/2010, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Moved.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Editing the Monster.dat file [5165]
04/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Everyone! I have a question... I know this seems weird but if I made a skin for a monster and wanted to add it to the game, I'd have to create a folder with the c3 files in it in c3/monsters ... and then add the skin to c3/textures ... the last step is editing the monster.dat file... which I have no idea how to do. Does anyone have an idea on how to edit it?
Help 5165 client editing
04/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I have my own private server runs well few glitches like toxic fog doesn't have an effect lol. But it's good I am not complaining. I just need help with one thing I was looking through the droprates.cs file and I increased the silver drop amount. But when i went in game it doesn't work I still get crappy drops. I want like 10 million silver from monsters. Can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong?
[Help]Editing Kom Files
03/25/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
what kind of file will i edit to make the kom into an sudden death(sd) LUA,STG,XML Please Rep
Hex Editing .DAT files i have some ?'s
09/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hi guys i just got hex workshop so that i'd b able to make my own itemtype and stuff like that but i'm a little confused at what everything means in the files themselves so i'm not sure what to edit yet cause i can't find what it is that i want to edit. a general guide or maybe some helpfull tutoring would b extremely welcomed
Editing dat files
09/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
hey all just got bak from my holiday..anyway i was wondering if any1 knows a proggy that can read and edited dat files *monster.dat* i wanna change zoom size of sum stuff i always thought it was in the ini..but that did nothing wen i changed zoom size.. :rolleyes: